I'm still waiting.........

Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Bev_S is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm still waiting.........

I feel like one of the 'Three Degrees'!! SW application AOR Nov 2004, 90 Day letter Nov 2006.....then nothing since. Are there many on my timeline still out there?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

zmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nice
Default Re: I'm still waiting.........

We were a Dec 04 AOR and a Dec 06 90 day letter. We had our medical request on 16th June, took them on 25th June and had our passport request on 12th July.

I can totally understand how frustrated you must feel as we were in the same position mid June.

We emailed CHC ([email protected]) and although they didn't tell us exactly when our file was going to be looked at they did tell us that was in the hands of an immigration officer which made us feel better! Maybe you could email them and remind them of your timeline and that you would have expected to hear something by now.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Zoe M. x
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:48 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm still waiting.........

we are aor jan 05..90 day letter 8 dec 06...i emailed them dozens of times ..never got a response...eventually i rang them...and left a message on their ans phone...recently they phoned me back..and said our case was under review...watever tht means...and would hear in a short while...but as yet we have had no medical request...u know i think they had misplaced my file..because another person at chc wrote to me with the same information...maybe thats what has happened to you??