I'm starting to feel left out...

Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:29 am
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future
Default Re: I'm starting to feel left out...

Originally Posted by h_henry
Don't joke, that may be our only option

We're now on about week 12 of our supposed 6-8 weeks wait for our medical instructions.

I wonder if by performing the FULL MONTYat the CHC that would suffice as having done a medical in front of their very own eyes
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

h_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mans
I wonder if by performing the FULL MONTYat the CHC that would suffice as having done a medical in front of their very own eyes
It's certainly a possibility!! I tell you what, you give it a go first and report back!
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:47 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by h_henry
Don't joke, that may be our only option

We're now on about week 12 of our supposed 6-8 weeks wait for our medical instructions.
Did you ever manage to get in touch with CHC after your 6-8 weeks had passed?
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:50 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mans
If your on a for a double act i'll join you :scared:

Right now....i'm prepared to do anything to get a reaction or response from CHC.

Rgds
Mans
Ummmm... Careful, or you two might find yourself not on the waiting list at all!

Last edited by Wannabe; Sep 9th 2005 at 9:52 am.