I'm starting to feel left out...

Old Sep 8th 2005, 5:25 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of
Wink I'm starting to feel left out...

With all the medical requests being sent out lately, I feel like I'm the only March04 who hasn't got one yet... Please say there are more of us out there!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I'm starting to feel left out...

Originally Posted by Wannabe
With all the medical requests being sent out lately, I feel like I'm the only March04 who hasn't got one yet... Please say there are more of us out there!
I see you are in Norway so no chance of a visit to London CHC ? Your AOR stated 15 months so you should be faxing them now to ask why you have heard nothing. Most March 04 AORs were stating 18 months so yours is unusual in that aspect. Best of Luck...

Patrick.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 5:36 am

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by smitp11
I see you are in Norway so no chance of a visit to London CHC ? Your AOR stated 15 months so you should be faxing them now to ask why you have heard nothing. Most March 04 AORs were stating 18 months so yours is unusual in that aspect. Best of Luck...

Patrick.
I emailed them as soon as my 15 months were up - got the answer that my file was waiting for an immigration officer to start looking at it. Emailed again a month later, and never got an answer...
I'm thinking my 15 months was a mistake from their part - someone grabbed the wrong kind of AOR card to send out.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 6:20 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wannabe
I emailed them as soon as my 15 months were up - got the answer that my file was waiting for an immigration officer to start looking at it. Emailed again a month later, and never got an answer...
I'm thinking my 15 months was a mistake from their part - someone grabbed the wrong kind of AOR card to send out.
Hang in there mate, you are next....
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by amancharan
Hang in there mate, you are next....
So I hope!!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

h_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of light

No offence Wannabe but actually I hope I'm next (being a Feb AOR). I think "Mans" is still waiting too.

You're not alone in feeling left out. My theory is that there's some kind of CIC London conspiracy going on. I reckon there's a secret "lurker" from the London office reading our threads and if we appear too desperate or criticise them we get put back in the filing cupboard for another 6 months!! :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by h_henry
<snip>...and if we appear too desperate or criticise them we get put back in the filing cupboard for another 6 months!! :scared:
Oh, but I am sure London is doing their best! And I'm not in a hurry, not at all! *innocent look*

(Do you think that was enough to fool them? And of course, I'll let you in front of me in the line!)
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:42 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

No offence Wannabe but actually I hope I'm next (being a Feb AOR). I think "Mans" is still waiting too.

You're not alone in feeling left out. My theory is that there's some kind of CIC London conspiracy going on. I reckon there's a secret "lurker" from the London office reading our threads and if we appear too desperate or criticise them we get put back in the filing cupboard for another 6 months!! :scared:
Wannbe, I hope you get it soon mate, I'm sure you will.

h_henry, what a nightmare! Looks like paranoia has set in I've thought the same thing in the past though, "I'd better not post this, just in case they're watching" etc Apparently they've still got a few of your posts to read through before they send out your medical requests
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

h_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bleech
Wannbe, I hope you get it soon mate, I'm sure you will.

h_henry, what a nightmare! Looks like paranoia has set in I've thought the same thing in the past though, "I'd better not post this, just in case they're watching" etc Apparently they've still got a few of your posts to read through before they send out your medical requests
Paranoia set in so long ago the cracks in my sanity are starting to appear! Wondered if it would help to turn up at the London visa office wearing an "I love Canada" t-shirt, maple leaf print shorts and my very attractive plastic "Capilano suspension bridge" maple leaf waterproof mac ? A bit too desperate?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:40 pm

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Paranoia set in so long ago the cracks in my sanity are starting to appear! Wondered if it would help to turn up at the London visa office wearing an "I love Canada" t-shirt, maple leaf print shorts and my very attractive plastic "Capilano suspension bridge" maple leaf waterproof mac ? A bit too desperate?
No, go for "The Full Mountie"
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

No, go for "The Full Mountie"
Just checking, is that the "Full Mountie" or the "Full Monty". The latter would definately scare them into action.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:58 pm

Try it, I mean, whats the worst that can happen?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Try it, I mean, whats the worst that can happen?

hmm...humiliation? ridicule? arrest? Nothing out of the ordinary I guess, so possibly worth a go It might even make the front pages of "The Sun"
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:22 am
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

hmm...humiliation? ridicule? arrest? Nothing out of the ordinary I guess, so possibly worth a go It might even make the front pages of "The Sun"
If your on a for a double act i'll join you :scared:

Right now....i'm prepared to do anything to get a reaction or response from CHC.

Rgds
Mans
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mans
If your on a for a double act i'll join you :scared:
Don't joke, that may be our only option

We're now on about week 12 of our supposed 6-8 weeks wait for our medical instructions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.