Im so stressed!!!

Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

The Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really nice
Default Im so stressed!!!

Having recived my medical request in April and taken these in May we also had a list of questions that we had to complete for my husbands Arranged Employment Opinion, with four conrners being our rep and then going into administration I am just sitting here hoping that all the paperwork that i have finished myself and submitted are OK. Its been 3 weeks now since this additional information has been sent and im doing my nut!!!. Has anybody else with a AEO had the same additional information request or is it just us!!!

Does anyone know how long it normally takes befor you get a passport request?

Thanks Siobhan
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Quarte_2005 will become famous soon enoughQuarte_2005 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Im so stressed!!!

Originally Posted by The Marvins
Having recived my medical request in April and taken these in May we also had a list of questions that we had to complete for my husbands Arranged Employment Opinion, with four conrners being our rep and then going into administration I am just sitting here hoping that all the paperwork that i have finished myself and submitted are OK. Its been 3 weeks now since this additional information has been sent and im doing my nut!!!. Has anybody else with a AEO had the same additional information request or is it just us!!!

Thanks Siobhan
Well , the Embassy where I applied asked me to obtain a HRSDC Arranged Employment Opinion , even if I was already working in Canada , and submitting written proof of my employment and written job offer confirmation upon achieving PR status.
By the way , med request in April too and med taken in May.
Timeline very similar
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

vegasrockstar will become famous soon enoughvegasrockstar will become famous soon enough

Look at www.trackitt.com to find people with the same circumstances and timelines as yourself.

We are waiting for PPR having completed the medicals and from looking at examples on this site similar to ours we are expecting PPR between 20 days and 2 months from date medicals were sent to London.

It is very frustrating waiting for those brown envelopes, but at least yours will be delivered to your door - we have to collect our post from the town post office every evening!

Keep the faith!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future

I would suggest emailing the embassy to where you submitted the information. It worked for me. We had our Medical request in May, medicals done May 28, London received them June 8th, I emailed London on Tuesday (23rd) asking how they will issue the ppr whether it will be mail or via email as I am concerned that it may get lost in the post and also asked for an expected timeline. Today we received an email saying they are ready to issue the visa and to send the passports in as per the attached letter. So it worked for us. Seriously I have sent numerous emails to london at every stage and it seemed to speed up our process.

Good luck
Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

The Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Marvins

Thanks Siobhan
Thanks for all the info guys i wish you all the best of luck and i'll keep you all informed.
Cheers Siobhan
Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:36 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Different set of circumstances but I sent off additional information three weeks ago too and have heard nothing. I too am stressed off my head! I share your pain and frustration.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

mardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond repute

ok I totally get why you're so stressed, I too (used to be called fedupwithwaiting) was in the same boat. Now this was 2007 but our timeline was Medicals April 6th Passport request end of May visa in hands 2 weeks later, flew out and landed July 13th. We were under skilled worker visa (had taken 2.5 years at that point) but did have a work permit request in as well to see which one came first. But we were getting fed up of their dragging feet and even sent a snottogram to that effect so they could just put us out of our misery because were so fed up. They never replied (shock) and we'll never know if it did the trick but made us feel like gained some power back. Don't worry, it'll be all such a rush in the end but so worth the wait, good luck x
Old Jun 26th 2009, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mardyarse
ok I totally get why you're so stressed, I too (used to be called fedupwithwaiting) was in the same boat. Now this was 2007 but our timeline was Medicals April 6th Passport request end of May visa in hands 2 weeks later, flew out and landed July 13th. We were under skilled worker visa (had taken 2.5 years at that point) but did have a work permit request in as well to see which one came first. But we were getting fed up of their dragging feet and even sent a snottogram to that effect so they could just put us out of our misery because were so fed up. They never replied (shock) and we'll never know if it did the trick but made us feel like gained some power back. Don't worry, it'll be all such a rush in the end but so worth the wait, good luck x
Thanks for all your input . I have decided im going to email then on Monday morning hopefully this will speed things up a bit and have already had to ask for an extension on my AEO, and i dont think the employer will be to impressed if I have to ask for another one!!!. Well fingers crossed I hear something soon!!
Siobhan