Im Lost and Confused

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:24 am
Just Joined

world_so_cold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Im Lost and Confused

Well Im very new to this but hey Im sure most are so not the best of starts but what hell, lets go with it. I've looked into abit about immigrating to canada.

You see Ive met a girl (shes fantastic and we are madly in love ). and we have been in contact for a while now and we are going to meet a few times with every intention of marriage.

If all goes well and we got married. Then I would want to immigrate for sure as her coming to my country isnt really a favourable option by neither of us.

Well basically I need help. What else would I require to live and work in canada. Once we are married.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:55 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im Lost and Confused

Hi

Originally Posted by world_so_cold
Well Im very new to this but hey Im sure most are so not the best of starts but what hell, lets go with it. I've looked into abit about immigrating to canada.

You see Ive met a girl (shes fantastic and we are madly in love ). and we have been in contact for a while now and we are going to meet a few times with every intention of marriage.

If all goes well and we got married. Then I would want to immigrate for sure as her coming to my country isnt really a favourable option by neither of us.

Well basically I need help. What else would I require to live and work in canada. Once we are married.
Start by reading www.cic.gc.ca under sponsorship. You will find the whole procedure.

PMM
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 10:21 am
Just Joined

world_so_cold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Im Lost and Confused

Your a star cheers