Wikiposts

Im on the "list" !!!

Old Dec 25th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Im on the "list" !!!

Originally Posted by littletwinkle46
thanks guys,

ive only been in my flat 2 years and the two estate agents i got out dont think id get any more than i paid for it
fingers crossed for a quick recovery in the housing market, i could have sold it last year and had $20000 sitting in my bank
c'es la vie,

I will appreciate my first drive thru timmy's in my own canadian car with canadian license and canadian home to go home to even more when i get there!

xx
Although I'm not advocating lying here, proof of funds is one area in which if you don't have the money up front at the time of application and you are confident you will have by the time proof is requested, I would go for it. A CHC officer at an Emigration event in York some time ago suggested as much. Although if applying through the new system, you will effectively have less time to get the money together.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 12:10 am
Dorfus wafflebutt

littletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nice

Thanks

do you not have to send proof i.e bank statement when you apply?
I thought you did,

Karen
Old Dec 29th 2008, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by littletwinkle46
Thanks

do you not have to send proof i.e bank statement when you apply?
I thought you did,

Karen
Yes, you need that or some other kind of proof (bank cert etc.) I'm not saying that you don't need the money or the proof, I'm saying you maybe ok if you don't have the cash at the point you submit your initial application. See my original post.