Wikiposts

I'm just wondering ...

Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Bluegrass is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face I'm just wondering ...

Hello

Any one knows what usually is the reason for calling someone for an interview after having received an interview waiver and the medicals since long?

Thanks.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all
Default Re: I'm just wondering ...

security related but nothing to worry about

Originally Posted by Bluegrass
Hello

Any one knows what usually is the reason for calling someone for an interview after having received an interview waiver and the medicals since long?

Thanks.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 3:11 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

If it is not clearly indicated as security interview then some discrepancies were discovered during background check (verification of personal data and education/employment credentials). A lot to worry about.

Hello

Thanks.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Commmmmmm onnnnnnn give me a break.

It only concerns some people who provide fraud documents and papers. I should not have asked you ... unexperienced.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:48 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Better to assume the worst and be prepared than be sorry later...

Get your CAIPS printout pronto and find out.

It may be just randomly selected quality assurance interview - but do you want to take a chance by not preparing yourself?

Commmmmmm onnnnnnn give me a break.

It only concerns some people who provide fraud documents and papers. I should not have asked you ... unexperienced.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

I don't have anything to worry about at all, but I was just wondering. I don't need to prepare myself cause what I have on my application and the docs I provided all are true and talk about me, nothing invented that I need to remebr and prepare for.
I'm talking about a visa on the way And yes this interview a quality assurance and the visa is the next very soon, maybe at the interview
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Bluegrass,
if you know it all then why asking "anyone" and wondering?
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Do I know you Ibraheem? Probably in another forum?

Yah actually I know it all and I'm pretty relaxed and comfortable but I want to see othjer's reactions.

Good luck.