Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Illiterate and ignorant lawyer Ingrid Chen (WebImmigration)

Illiterate and ignorant lawyer Ingrid Chen (WebImmigration)

Old Aug 12th 2001, 7:02 am
Sunil

Hi all,

It is really amazing how illiterate and ignorant Ingrid Chen (WebImmigration) is. She
is soliciting her business in this NG for almost two years now, and still produces a
wrong answer every time she is posting. Her knowledge of Canadian Immigration Law has
not changed since 1999. I guess the desk which she writes her postings on is smarter.

In a way it is good, because she does not provide free advices (the advices are wrong
anyways, and you will get in troubles if you follow them) unlike other lawyers who
prostitute themselfs in this NG. Good stuff Ingrid. Keep posting.

Sunil

Old Aug 12th 2001, 11:44 am
Friend

sunil
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Another idiot towelhead.

Old Jul 10th 2002, 5:53 pm
satp

http://www.lawsociety.mb.ca/bench_bulletin_july99.htm

TAKE NOTICE that by resolution of the Complaints Investigation Committee of The Law Society of Manitoba, effective the 8th day of July, 1999, INGRID YIN-YU CHEN was suspended from the practice of law pursuant to Section 50(1) of The Law Society Act pending an inquiry into her conduct.
DATED at the City of Winnipeg, in the Province of Manitoba, this 8th day of July, A.D., 1999
Originally posted by Sunil
Hi all,

It is really amazing how illiterate and ignorant Ingrid Chen (WebImmigration) is. She
is soliciting her business in this NG for almost two years now, and still produces a
wrong answer every time she is posting. Her knowledge of Canadian Immigration Law has
not changed since 1999. I guess the desk which she writes her postings on is smarter.

In a way it is good, because she does not provide free advices (the advices are wrong
anyways, and you will get in troubles if you follow them) unlike other lawyers who
prostitute themselfs in this NG. Good stuff Ingrid. Keep posting.

Sunil

Old Aug 19th 2004, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Ray Sinclair is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Illiterate and ignorant lawyer Ingrid Chen (WebImmigration)

About INGRID YIN-YU CHEN:

She has not only been disbarred from the Law Society of Canada, but after investigation by the RCMP and other Law Enforcement Agencies, has faced charges of Fraud and Drug Trafficing.

She has been convicted by the Manitoba court and currently is under house arrest for 8 years. She is no longer allowed to practice law and will hopefully be away from the public eyes for at least 8 years.

According to RCMP Manitoba and Ontario, she has defrauded many people and ripped them of their life savings, with a false promise of guaranting admission to Canada.

I've personally spoken with Ingrid Chen a while ago and had come to the conclusion she was a fraud and an idiot.

Anyone interested in more information, feel free to contact the Manitoba Courts. All documents and court cases are now public domain and easily accessible. If anyone feels that she is trying to get in business while under house arrest, please contact RCMP, Passport and Immigration section. She is well known at the department.

What is difficult to understand is she threw away her great valuable Canadian Education down the drain, and had the potential to make good amount of money practicing law with ethics and integrity. I guess she tried to pull a fast one and was too impatient to get rich.

Good luck all, and my sympathies to those people who had fallen prey to Ingrid Chen.

R. Sinclair.