IELTS Validity

Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IELTS Validity

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask a doubt regarding the IELTS test result validity.I cleared my IELTS test in June 2003.

Among the instructions for the test i found that they have stated "The validity of this test reult will be only upto two years"

If this is the stage then my results is going to expire by this June(JUNE 2005).

Will the CIC be asking to reappear for the IELTS exams if i the results are expired before issung visa? Do anyone have any experience in this regard

Please post your comments on this.

Thanks in advance
PP
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:59 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS Validity

HI

Originally Posted by graphicsdesigner
Hi Guys,

I would like to ask a doubt regarding the IELTS test result validity.I cleared my IELTS test in June 2003.

Among the instructions for the test i found that they have stated "The validity of this test reult will be only upto two years"

If this is the stage then my results is going to expire by this June(JUNE 2005).

Will the CIC be asking to reappear for the IELTS exams if i the results are expired before issung visa? Do anyone have any experience in this regard

Thanks in advance
PP
No.

PMM
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:24 am
Dee

deepasunil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IELTS Validity

My IELTS test results had expired by the time I appeared for the interview . They did not ask me reappear for the test . If your score is enough to fetch you enough points , I guess you dont have to worry about that .
-Deepa

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance
PP
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default THANq

Thank you PMM and Deepa.

Anyway Congragulations to Deepa.

GOOD LUCK.

Which profession are you in.Could u pls let me know.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 11:18 pm
Dee

deepasunil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: THANq

I work as a software engineer.

Thank you PMM and Deepa.

Anyway Congragulations to Deepa.

GOOD LUCK.

Which profession are you in.Could u pls let me know.