Ielts & references

Old Jan 15th 2013, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

lydiaparr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ielts & references

Was just wondering if the information we acquired for our last application, (which never got sent due to the immigration changes) can still be used in May when we apply for federal skilled worker.?
Our Ielts will be 2yrs old in sept 13. Can we still use it or should I book another now.?
Also references. Does it matter if these are dated as of May/June last year.? Do we need newer ones.?

Thanks, in advance. X
Old Jan 15th 2013, 3:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ielts & references

You'll need up to date references I'd imagine, but can use your IELTS result as they're valid for two years - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...ge-testing.asp

HTH
Old Jan 16th 2013, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

I was just concerned that although its within date when we apply in May, it will of run out a few months later, and if they pick up our file after this date we will be refused because of this.
Or does it just have to be in date on the time of sending the application in.?
Sorry I may be over thinking things but we have waited years to be at the point of application.
I dont want to fall at the first hurdle. X
Old Jan 16th 2013, 5:53 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by lydiaparr
I was just concerned that although its within date when we apply in May, it will of run out a few months later, and if they pick up our file after this date we will be refused because of this.
Or does it just have to be in date on the time of sending the application in.?
Sorry I may be over thinking things but we have waited years to be at the point of application.
I dont want to fall at the first hurdle. X

As long as your application was received prior to 2 years of the date of the IELTs, it remains valid throughout the processing.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

As long as your application was received prior to 2 years of the date of the IELTs, it remains valid throughout the processing.
Thanks for clearing that up PMM.