IELTS

Old Apr 7th 2010, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

ramsey2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IELTS

Hi,

My 120 days dead. will expire on 15-April-2010. I will receive my IELTS results on 01-May-2010. I have already submitted my application. Do you think that CIC will accept my IELTS results after the deadline ?

Remi
Old Apr 7th 2010, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS

Hi
There are two things to be considered here
1)
If you do not need it for points. I would send all your docs in with a letter explaining about your Ielets and the send it in once you have it. That way they will know it is coming.
Hope this helps.
2) If you need the Ielets result for points, I would e-mail them on the case specific e-mail and ask for an extension of time to ensure it goes in with the application or they may tally the score without and may refuse you.
Stef

Originally Posted by ramsey2
Hi,

My 120 days dead. will expire on 15-April-2010. I will receive my IELTS results on 01-May-2010. I have already submitted my application. Do you think that CIC will accept my IELTS results after the deadline ?

Remi
Old Apr 7th 2010, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

ramsey2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
1)
If you do not need it for points. I would send all your docs in with a letter explaining about your Ielets and the send it in once you have it. That way they will know it is coming.
Hope this helps.
2) If you need the Ielets result for points, I would e-mail them on the case specific e-mail and ask for an extension of time to ensure it goes in with the application or they may tally the score without and may refuse you.
Stef
Hi,

thanks for your answer. yes I need it for additional points. I will ask the laywer to prepare a letter to ask for this.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Good luck
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by ramsey2
Hi,

thanks for your answer. yes I need it for additional points. I will ask the laywer to prepare a letter to ask for this.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 6:23 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
1)
Hope this helps.
Stef
CIC no longer gives extensions on 120 day letters.
See: http://tinyurl.com/yhpeny6

A) Requests for extensions

The FSW application kit [IMM EG7000] informs applicants “visa offices are strictly enforcing the 120 day rule and will not provide extensions.” In addition, applicants are informed clearly and unambiguously of the documentary requirements and the timeframes for submissions to the visa office. The FSW kit states:

Consult the Visa Office specific requirements now to determine what documents you will need to provide ... If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the Visa Office within 120 days do not apply now.

Applicants are given notice from the outset that if they are not prepared, they should not apply. Applicants who follow this notice should be able to meet the deadline.

The IMM EG7000 is available at the following link:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/
guides/EG73.asp

Nevertheless, some applicants will request extensions. All requests must be properly considered, documented in CAIPS notes and answered. Visa officers must bear in mind, however, the importance of the 120 day deadline in order to manage these cases efficiently.