IEC Question...

Old Feb 6th 2011, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

The Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura about
Default IEC Question...

Is it not under 35?

Any idea guys why I am seeing this...

Step 2:Personal Information

To participate in the category Working Holiday, you must be between the ages of 18 and 30 inclusive on the date the application is received.

You can not participate in this category because you do not fulfil the citizenship requirement.

All the fields are mandatory.

Please provide the following information in order to personalise your application kit.

All fields are mandatory.

Reminder: The information that you provide below will be used to create your file.

Attention: In the fields marked by an asterisk (*), you must provide the information exactly as it appears in your passport.

Cheers!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC Question...

No.. must be 18-30 at time of application
Old Feb 6th 2011, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

The Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ChrisBan
No.. must be 18-30 at time of application
Ach balls! Really??! I was sure it was up to 35 for Irish people...

Back to the drawing board, AGAIN!!!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Lost Paddy
Ach balls! Really??! I was sure it was up to 35 for Irish people...

Back to the drawing board, AGAIN!!!
Oh... I should have guessed from the username. Yes it is 18-35 for Ireland. I would assume they are using the same application kit as the UK

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...s_travail.aspx
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

tee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it not under 35?

Any idea guys why I am seeing this...

Step 2:Personal Information

To participate in the category Working Holiday, you must be between the ages of 18 and 30 inclusive on the date the application is received.

You can not participate in this category because you do not fulfil the citizenship requirement.

All the fields are mandatory.

Please provide the following information in order to personalise your application kit.

All fields are mandatory.

Reminder: The information that you provide below will be used to create your file.

Attention: In the fields marked by an asterisk (*), you must provide the information exactly as it appears in your passport.

Cheers!
Is this an email or something you got mate? It is up to 35 for the Irish. Have you applied to the UK IEC by mistake maybe? Just with it saying you dont meet the citizenship requirement.

Here's the link you need to check it out
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...e/IEC-EIC.aspx

Good luck
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tee1
Is this an email or something you got mate? It is up to 35 for the Irish. Have you applied to the UK IEC by mistake maybe? Just with it saying you dont meet the citizenship requirement.

Good luck
Your a star!!!!

We may be back on!!!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

Oh... I should have guessed from the username. Yes it is 18-35 for Ireland. I would assume they are using the same application kit as the UK

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...s_travail.aspx
Cheers mate! Appreciate that!!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers mate! Appreciate that!!
No worries, sorry for dashing your hopes so soon
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tee1

Good luck
Mate, stupid question I know, but where is the area to submit your email on that link?! I know it is probably right infront of my face but I cant see it!

Why do these guys make everything so friggin complex??!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

No worries, sorry for dashing your hopes so soon
Ya mate, down and back up in a matter of minutes!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

Also, any idea thus for of the Irish/UK uptake of the visas? Any idea of the amount left (if any!)...cheers!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Mate, stupid question I know, but where is the area to submit your email on that link?! I know it is probably right infront of my face but I cant see it!

Why do these guys make everything so friggin complex??!
At the bottom of this page:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca....aspx?lang=eng
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Cheers mate, I really appreciate that!
Old Mar 26th 2011, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Guys,

Hi, wonder if anyone can answer a quick question for me please?
In short, can someone that is born in Northern Ireland, holds dual citizenship, both UK & ROI passports, could they apply for the ROI IEC visa?

Cheers!