IEC help pls

Old Feb 19th 2022, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Fraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond reputeFraserl has a reputation beyond repute
Default IEC help pls

Daughter has iec ita- just filling out the app with her (we and my daughter are already in Canada on work permits . She is on a visitor record) on the family information form she has to complete parents details and it’s ask if we will accompany her - yes or no - unsure how to answer as we are already living In Canada either her ? We will likely accompany her at the port of entry to get her permit.

also have to request police certificate from U.K. however she only just turned 18 in November last year and lived in Canada since age 15 - so technically
is not required from what I understood , but no option not to upload this ?