IEC 2015

Old Jun 30th 2015, 11:50 pm
is awesome

catpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: IEC 2015

Ok, thanks for the email! I had no idea about everyone else. I have PR already and had both IEC replies quickly and I remember she said the waiting time was 6 weeks when she applied so naturally we were both concerned that it's about 12 weeks now with nothing happening. I should get her to join this site so she can do this herself!
Old Jul 1st 2015, 12:15 am
Just Joined

Viddi is on a distinguished road

POE GET!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to save up for like a year... god... I'm so happy though!! It was pure luck I even caught IEC this year, I'm gonna be able to stay with my boyfriend for two years!! WOO!!!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2015, 12:50 am
is awesome

catpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud ofcatpea33 has much to be proud of

Congrats Viddi! Where are you headed? And now I remember how frustrating this wait was, especially seeing weird timelines and wondering if they're processing at random! Haha.
Old Jul 1st 2015, 9:15 am
Just Joined

Viddi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by catpea33
Congrats Viddi! Where are you headed? And now I remember how frustrating this wait was, especially seeing weird timelines and wondering if they're processing at random! Haha.
Ontario! I'm not sure where he'll be by the time I fly over there but he's in the Burlington area right now. Thanks!! I never thought this day'd come so early to be honest.

It only took 6 weeks to process mine which I'm impressed by, because I actually got a new passport after I submitted my documents so I had to send it afterwards. I'm sorry that you or anyone else is still waiting. It suuuuucks.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

craigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the rough

MyCIC application status says "Closed"
Review of docs: "no additional documents needed"
A final decision has been reached "This application has been approved"

The help logo says they will "send a letter to my account"
I presume that would be in the messages section?
There are no messages since the submission confirmation on 30th may

Can anyone shed any light please?
Anyone had a similar thing?

It has only been 4-5 weeks, so I wasn't even expecting an answer yet, but it clearly says application approved...
Old Jul 7th 2015, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Gavita is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by craigthemason
MyCIC application status says "Closed"
Review of docs: "no additional documents needed"
A final decision has been reached "This application has been approved"

The help logo says they will "send a letter to my account"
I presume that would be in the messages section?
There are no messages since the submission confirmation on 30th may

Can anyone shed any light please?
Anyone had a similar thing?

It has only been 4-5 weeks, so I wasn't even expecting an answer yet, but it clearly says application approved...
Today I received an email saying there has been a change in my application and when I logged in it shows the exact same thing as yours does and I was unable to upload the police certificate at the time but now it says that my application has been approved. However I did apply over 8 weeks ago. No POE yet so hopefully get it soon! I did read somewhere that the same thing happened to some people and they got the POE about day or 2 later.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

craigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gavita
Today I received an email saying there has been a change in my application and when I logged in it shows the exact same thing as yours does and I was unable to upload the police certificate at the time but now it says that my application has been approved. However I did apply over 8 weeks ago. No POE yet so hopefully get it soon! I did read somewhere that the same thing happened to some people and they got the POE about day or 2 later.
Mine's been like this since last Wednesday, 6days ago.
Had an email today also that my application "has been updated"
Nothing's changed.
I'll wait another day or two then make some calls I think
Old Jul 7th 2015, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Gavita is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by craigthemason
Mine's been like this since last Wednesday, 6days ago.
Had an email today also that my application "has been updated"
Nothing's changed.
I'll wait another day or two then make some calls I think
I just got another email saying I got a message in my account. Checked it and it's the POE finally! If yours has been like that since Wednesday then it might be worth giving them a call to see what the delay in issuing the POE is. Good luck with getting it!
Old Jul 8th 2015, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

So close but still have a last question. Now have the US police check (FBI Clearance certificate) back
We are trying to upload the document 'Identity History Summary'

BUT they want a 'document expiry date' there is none on there!!!

Please could someone give some advice asap as the deadline is looming - Many thanks
Old Jul 9th 2015, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gavita
I just got another email saying I got a message in my account. Checked it and it's the POE finally! If yours has been like that since Wednesday then it might be worth giving them a call to see what the delay in issuing the POE is. Good luck with getting it!
Snap!
Had a message yesterday with the POE
Cheers for your replies

Best of luck for everyone else who is still waiting on a decision!

And I have my fingers crossed for those of you still really hoping to be called in from that waiting list!!!
(I was lucky, after I thought all hope was lost!! Wtn5171)

And thanks to everyone who put time in on this thread to answer people's questions!
Old Jul 15th 2015, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

conjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGB
Speak of the devil, it just came through. 10 weeks and 2 days. I hope no one else has a wait that long, it sucked.
My sister is at 13 weeks. 3x Case Specific Enquiries later and still no response or update to her MyCIC yet.

Will just continue to wait I suppose, and send in more enquiries.

Pretty sure this is where the Case Specific Enquiries go:

Old Jul 15th 2015, 10:09 pm
is awesome

I'm pretty certain that's where some applications go! Along with any sense of reasonable timelines that sees people who applied later get finalised earlier. Like yours, my sister has been waiting ages and case-specific enquiries are being ignored too. It's worrying.
Old Jul 20th 2015, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

conjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by catpea33
I'm pretty certain that's where some applications go! Along with any sense of reasonable timelines that sees people who applied later get finalised earlier. Like yours, my sister has been waiting ages and case-specific enquiries are being ignored too. It's worrying.
Emailed the [email protected] email address today to see if that yields any more success! Best of luck to your sister too
Old Jul 21st 2015, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

BeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Someone has told me that people who had got IEC visa's in 2014 for 1 year and then IEC's in 2015 for a further 2 years are only getting 1 year 2015 visas at the border. Is this the case or can we get our full 3 years?

Thanks!
Old Jul 21st 2015, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

BeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond reputeBeenTrainingDogs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BeenTrainingDogs
Hi all,

Someone has told me that people who had got IEC visa's in 2014 for 1 year and then IEC's in 2015 for a further 2 years are only getting 1 year 2015 visas at the border. Is this the case or can we get our full 3 years?

Thanks!
Actually, I just found the answer to my own questions, but will leave it here for anyone else interested:

How long is my Introduction Letter valid for?

For International Experience Canada (IEC) participants only:

Your POE Introduction Letter will normally be valid for 12 months. If you underwent a medical exam, it will be valid until the expiry date of your medical exam or for 12 months, whichever is less. When you enter Canada, the officer will give you a work permit that will be valid for the time allowed by the agreement between Canada and your country. If, on arrival, you did not receive the total time you are entitled to as per your country agreement, you will be allowed to extend your work permit for a time period that adds up to – but does not exceed – the maximum allocated time for your country.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.