IEC 2015

Old Apr 25th 2015, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

craigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: IEC 2015

Originally Posted by iamtheeggman84
Anyone on the waiting list been invited to apply yet????
I'm #5172 and haven't heard anything.
They should re-dispatch the CAL as soon as they become available, alas CIC don't ride the efficiency train.
Old Apr 25th 2015, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

chrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
So CIC have been into my application for the third time (ghost email received) and all they did was update my medical section to 'passed' - this is unusual for me as last year I waited 4 weeks and emailed them then got my POE. the 6 weeks isn't up till 8th May so I cant email them but does this mean they are slowly looking through my application?
I've had no word either, maybe they're doing the 1st timers first??
Old Apr 26th 2015, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Amy1807 is an unknown quantity at this point

On the IMM5707E, do I select that my children are accompanying me to canada?
They are, but will be there as visitors as they're still young.
Old Apr 27th 2015, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Gavita is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all! So I thought that if applying online for the police certificate, you will be able to get the police certificate through email or something but no, they will send it. As I'm in Canada at the moment, it is going to take way longer than I thought and I have to upload my documents by May 8th. In the CAL letter it says that if I can't upload the necessary documents in time, I need to upload a letter explaining why I can't and upload it to the portal. Now I'm really confused about this because I have no idea what they mean! Can someone please help and tell me where I need to upload the letter saying I can't upload the police certificate just yet. Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 27th 2015, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gavita
Hi all! So I thought that if applying online for the police certificate, you will be able to get the police certificate through email or something but no, they will send it. As I'm in Canada at the moment, it is going to take way longer than I thought and I have to upload my documents by May 8th. In the CAL letter it says that if I can't upload the necessary documents in time, I need to upload a letter explaining why I can't and upload it to the portal. Now I'm really confused about this because I have no idea what they mean! Can someone please help and tell me where I need to upload the letter saying I can't upload the police certificate just yet. Thanks in advance!
Upload it in place of the police certificate. On a side note can't you just have the police cert mailed to someone in the UK who can then just scan it and send it for you?
Old Apr 27th 2015, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Gavita is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChrisBan
Upload it in place of the police certificate. On a side note can't you just have the police cert mailed to someone in the UK who can then just scan it and send it for you?
So I should just upload everything that I've got minus the police certificate, but in its place I should put the letter explaining why I don't have it yet and then just submit the application like I would?
That is actually a good idea! At first I thought they would sent it to the current address that you're living at but looking at it a bit further it seems to give the option to where you want it delivered so I'll probably do that then. Thanks for your help!
Old Apr 28th 2015, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

wardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond repute

mine was all sent and paid for on april 2nd and I still haven't heard anything. anybody else heard recently for loi?
Old Apr 28th 2015, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

matt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wardy_1990
mine was all sent and paid for on april 2nd and I still haven't heard anything. anybody else heard recently for loi?
Don't think anyone who sent it in April has heard back yet, think they have got as far as March 27th though so it should be soon. Mine was sent April 1st
Old Apr 28th 2015, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

wardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond repute

that's a relief thanks mate
Old Apr 28th 2015, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Leaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy_1990
I got my POE letter on teh 22nd. Submitted all my documents on the 24th March. Probably doesn't help but thats how long mine took!! I'm on my second IEC
Old Apr 28th 2015, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Leaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond repute

So CIC have been into my application for the third time (ghost email received) and all they did was update my medical section to 'passed' - this is unusual for me as last year I waited 4 weeks and emailed them then got my POE. the 6 weeks isn't up till 8th May so I cant email them but does this mean they are slowly looking through my application?
I got a few updated emails come through before mine was confirmed (last week). Said it had been updated but when logging in hadn't changed. Third time was a charm though!!!

Funny last year it took just over a week to get POE letter. This year it took almost a month. Guess with all the new processes and rules it's slowed things down a bit.

Looks like I completed my second part a few days before you, so fingers crossed you get something before the end of the week!
Old Apr 28th 2015, 8:17 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt101
Don't think anyone who sent it in April has heard back yet, think they have got as far as March 27th though so it should be soon. Mine was sent April 1st
I submitted on 27th and I am still waiting

Originally Posted by Leaf25
I got a few updated emails come through before mine was confirmed (last week). Said it had been updated but when logging in hadn't changed. Third time was a charm though!!!

Funny last year it took just over a week to get POE letter. This year it took almost a month. Guess with all the new processes and rules it's slowed things down a bit.

Looks like I completed my second part a few days before you, so fingers crossed you get something before the end of the week!
I hope so.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

matt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I submitted on 27th and I am still waiting
I saw on another forum that someone else from the uk who submitted on the 27th got his yesterday. Though it seems like they are doing the first timers first as I've seen others who are on their second visa complaining that they have not got theirs despite applying around the 24th
Old Apr 28th 2015, 8:46 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt101
I saw on another forum that someone else from the uk who submitted on the 27th got his yesterday. Though it seems like they are doing the first timers first as I've seen others who are on their second visa complaining that they have not got theirs despite applying around the 24th
probably because they need to do their own police checks for second years - takes time
Old Apr 28th 2015, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

im on second year and I did all mine by 2nd of april and im still waiting, it didn't take this long last year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.