IEC 2015

Old Mar 12th 2015, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

pilky01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2015

Does anyone have a link to get to Kompass login? It might just be that Im now using my phone, but I'll be buggered if I can find that page anywhere.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 7:46 pm
Frequent Lurker...

thelikelylad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Enchilada
Does your payment say its completed or is it still pending?
Just curious since im at the same point

ALSO congrats
Thanks, it says submitted for application submission, upload required documents and IEC participation fee. Only one pending is IEC eligibility assessment
Old Mar 12th 2015, 7:48 pm
Frequent Lurker...

thelikelylad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pilky01
Does anyone have a link to get to Kompass login? It might just be that Im now using my phone, but I'll be buggered if I can find that page anywhere.
Can't get it to show up on my iPhone either, been using my laptop whenever I'm on it
Old Mar 12th 2015, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

HannahM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Short answer is yes however he will need to show that he is actually employed or has a job offer for an occupation in skill level 0, A or B if all arriving together. He will then be issued a specific employer work permit as opposed to the open work permit that most IEC participants get on arrival. You can still apply for your own IEC if you wish to do so.
Thanks very much. I think I will still go for my own IEC so that he's not tied to his employer in case anything goes wrong then, but that does take the pressure off in case I don't manage to get through. I appreciate the help.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

rana1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys. Just got the letter regarding uploading the initial documents. A tad confused regarding the checklist. How do I create my checklist of what I'll need to send? Do I need to make the myCIC account now?

Also I was studying in the States for an academic year August 2012-June 2013. I did return home for a month between December-January. Would this still count as living in the States for 6 months, meaning I need a police certificate from them too?

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Leaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond reputeLeaf25 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ninespoons
Folks, I just got the email saying the additional documents + payment sections are now available (WTN #87). I've uploaded my passport page and resume, but there was no mention of police certificates. Is this usually done through MyCIC rather than Kompass, or do you think it might not be a requirement this year?
police certificates are required in the next stage in CIC, once you get your CAL (conditional acceptance letter)
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

rana1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leaf25
police certificates are required in the next stage in CIC, once you get your CAL (conditional acceptance letter)
I see. Did read somewhere that it's best to get started with ordering them before I paid though. Which is why I wanted to check if I do need one from the USA?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

MarkS28 is an unknown quantity at this point

So for the people that didn't make it.. The next round is essentially the fastest 2,000, or however many it will be, to push the submit button since everyone that got a kompass account can work on the other info just now?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 10:11 pm
BTJ
Occasionally Useful

BTJ is on a distinguished road

Managed to get an application for myself and my wife done in the time limit! Wife's was done first (~#150) has already received the Notice of Submission, paid the $150 (plus the sneaky $4.50 "convenience" fee) and submitted passport and resume.

My application (~#2200) is still awaiting the Notice of Submission.

Still waiting on police certificates and need to get my wife a medical exam done so she can work in medical job.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

Kirol is an unknown quantity at this point

So uh, I paid my fees, and stuff... how long does it normally take for the payment to be accepted by IEC?
Old Mar 13th 2015, 12:36 am
Just Joined

cauliflo is an unknown quantity at this point

an error whilst paying fees - received an email confirming payment from netbanx but still says pending on kompass. anyone else had this?
Old Mar 13th 2015, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Kirol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cauliflo
an error whilst paying fees - received an email confirming payment from netbanx but still says pending on kompass. anyone else had this?
I've had this one.
I'd say wait it out for a few days, if nothing changes, then drop them a message.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

pilky01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BTJ
Managed to get an application for myself and my wife done in the time limit! Wife's was done first (~#150) has already received the Notice of Submission, paid the $150 (plus the sneaky $4.50 "convenience" fee) and submitted passport and resume.

My application (~#2200) is still awaiting the Notice of Submission.

Still waiting on police certificates and need to get my wife a medical exam done so she can work in medical job.
Is the fee $150 then? I'm sure I read somewhere it was $250
Old Mar 13th 2015, 1:51 am
Just Joined

cauliflo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kirol
I've had this one.
I'd say wait it out for a few days, if nothing changes, then drop them a message.
Okay will do. Thank you. So stressful.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

chrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by pilky01
Is the fee $150 then? I'm sure I read somewhere it was $250
you pay $150 now and then a further $100 for the work permit on stage 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.