IEC 2015

Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

David3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC 2015

Originally Posted by wardy_1990
did anybody pay today?
No. Stage 2.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

wardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond repute

thank god thanks david!
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

David3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody going to wait until they get the CAL before they get MyCIC going?

I managed to log in to MyCIC, start a new Work Permit application. I was told I needed my personalised document checklist so I went to the 'Come to Canada' wizard, answered the questions, got my list, entered it in to the application page and BOOM I can now upload everything in anticipation for the CAL.

Anybody else doing this?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Gavita is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all! I tried submitting my application at about 7.11 and Kompass informed me that the IEC is not opened for the working holiday category! Urghh! I can't believe last year I managed to get my WTN in the final quota, but hopefully, come next quota, I can just choose working holiday and then hit submit.
Good luck to those who are in the same boat as me or will be trying to apply in the second quota!

Also, I haven't quite figured out how to reply to some posts on here, but I read some of you asking how people would get rejected, and I believe that last year (correct me if I'm wrong), some got rejected simply by inputting their passport number in incorrectly. They need the information you input, to be 100% correct!
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gavita
Hi all! I tried submitting my application at about 7.11 and Kompass informed me that the IEC is not opened for the working holiday category! Urghh! I can't believe last year I managed to get my WTN in the final quota, but hopefully, come next quota, I can just choose working holiday and then hit submit.
Good luck to those who are in the same boat as me or will be trying to apply in the second quota!

Also, I haven't quite figured out how to reply to some posts on here, but I read some of you asking how people would get rejected, and I believe that last year (correct me if I'm wrong), some got rejected simply by inputting their passport number in incorrectly. They need the information you input, to be 100% correct!
From what I can tell from Facebook's IEC group, a lot of people were recommending watching the wrong page!!! They recommended watching a hard-coded page of 'we are closed' from 2014. Fun times for the suckers that listened to that - was that you?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Gavita is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh no, I wasn't one of them, I've never even seen the Facebook group. I was on the 2015 Kompass site though, however, about 20 minutes ago I thought there was an issue logging onto my Kompass account but then I figured out that I clicked the 2014 Kompass page instead of the 2015!
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:34 pm
Gained PR July 2014

lindamchugh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IEC FULL ??

HELP !! My nephew has spent days on his info gathering not realizing he could have clicked on the apply at 2pm and then continue with his online app and now all the spaces seem to be full ? Can anyone advise me please? He is beyond upset about it.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

ninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC FULL ??

IEC is extremely time sensitive. The window opens at a specific time and most spots are taken in <15 mins (this year they were all gone in 12). That's the bad news. The good news is that there's a second wave being released at some point. Tell your nephew to keep an eye on the IEC website and to be super prepared when the next wave hits. We were given over 48 hours notice that this quota was opening, and it'll surely be the same with the next lot, so have him look at the site every day.

Good luck to him.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC FULL ??

Originally Posted by lindamchugh
HELP !! My nephew has spent days on his info gathering not realizing he could have clicked on the apply at 2pm and then continue with his online app and now all the spaces seem to be full ? Can anyone advise me please? He is beyond upset about it.
Yes, this round is full. He needs to be much more on the ball with it if he wants to stand any chance of getting a visa - visas always go within a matter of minutes.

I'm going to move this to the IEC thread, please do post any further IEC related questions there thx.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Amy1807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by David3627
Anybody going to wait until they get the CAL before they get MyCIC going?

I managed to log in to MyCIC, start a new Work Permit application. I was told I needed my personalised document checklist so I went to the 'Come to Canada' wizard, answered the questions, got my list, entered it in to the application page and BOOM I can now upload everything in anticipation for the CAL.

Anybody else doing this?
That's what were doing.
Even downloaded the ACPO form to fill in and will get cracking with the rest.
Don't see the harm in being prepared!
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Amy1807
That's what were doing.
Even downloaded the ACPO form to fill in and will get cracking with the rest.
Don't see the harm in being prepared!
I've heard of HEAVY delays so get all over that quick-snap! Consider the premium service if you can afford it, too.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

Brodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really nice

So assuming you got a WTN, is now the best time to send off the Police check, or is it worth waiting for confirmation? I was going to send it off last week but saw that people were waiting before getting a spot before doing that. I plan on using the premium service.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 5:18 pm
Gained PR July 2014

lindamchugh is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you people I did tell him to be on the ball but did not realize how ridiculously competitive it is, so there is no way of him applying anyway and hoping some get rejected so he can be on "shortlist" if there is such a thing??
Old Mar 12th 2015, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

matt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brodel
So assuming you got a WTN, is now the best time to send off the Police check, or is it worth waiting for confirmation? I was going to send it off last week but saw that people were waiting before getting a spot before doing that. I plan on using the premium service.
I'm using the premium service as well and going to send off for it tomorrow morning without a CAL. People saying there are long waiting times so I'd rather not take the risk of it not arriving in time
Old Mar 12th 2015, 5:20 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Round 2 will open in a few days. Spots will be gone probably within 10 minutes again. He'll have to know EXACTLY when the program opens, be online, and be ready, and then get it in.

Once it's closed, it's closed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.