IEC 2013

Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TorontoBartender is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2013

Originally Posted by snuggs
hey guys... with regards to the CV/Resume... Ive had two main jobs in the UK in the last 5 years .... however I went to Australia in 2011... did some odd jobs there in the 7 months I was there.... should I include these also..?

therefore I would be over 3 jobs in 5 years... and have to upload a cv in stage 1....
If you have had more than 3 jobs if the last 5 years you NEED to upload it.

There is no harm uploading you CV, it only further supplements your application.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jimmyjonesjr
Ladies, Gents,

Has anyone's proof of payment been insufficient? And if so, when you re-submitted another proof of payment, how long has it taken IEC to respond to you? I've submitted a new proof of payment on Friday and again today, but they still haven't confirmed nor varified.

cheers
If your proof of payment is insufficient, they will contact you to ask for more details.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyjonesjr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kangoolari
If your proof of payment is insufficient, they will contact you to ask for more details.
They did. I re-submitted on Friday, but they are still to get back to me. It's a pain waiting.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kangoolari
I think they have already done this - he wants to know what happens once you resubmit this proof of payment for the 2nd time yeh??
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Anyone else having problems getting on the mycic website? It keeps crashing or not loading on certain pages!
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TorontoBartender
I think they have already done this - he wants to know what happens once you resubmit this proof of payment for the 2nd time yeh??
I think there were a couple of Irish applicants who had the same problem - if it's still insufficient, they'll contact you again (I think in the end, after a couple more "payment receipt is insufficient" messages, they had to send an email to the IEC saying "the bank literally will not give us any more information to put on this payment receipt, what do you want us to do?" - no reply, but they got verified).

I don't think anyone was rejected for not having enough information on their payment reference - as long as you've paid (before the 10 day deadline), you should be ok

Last edited by kangoolari; Feb 19th 2013 at 7:34 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

nudda is an unknown quantity at this point

so im in the middle of filling in all the forms and stuff but because im 30 now, im thinking is it worth doing?

I will not be able to reapply next year for obvious reasons but I read somewhere after 6 months of working in Canada I can apply for a different visa that will allow me to stay long term. Is this true? If so, how easy is the process and how realistic are the chances of getting that visa?

I really dont want to go to Canada for just a year and be kicked back to the UK again.

Thanks !
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

charlottehayward is an unknown quantity at this point

Right,i payed last friday through online banking with Natwest bank and it all went through,I went in the bank in town and got a reciept as proof of payment because i wanted to make sure it was right and sent it off..the iec then sent an email back saying payment receipt is insufficient. so i then print screened my online statement which clearly shows the transaction and all that,and sent that off to the iec saying sorry but this is all i have,along with he reciept again.
They then wrote back to me again saying the same as before,which caused a bit of panic so i went into my bank and spoke to them asking for a more detailed reciept and showed them a printed bit of paper with all the details i needed to have clearly written down. The lady said what i already had at the beginning from the bank was the clearest reciept and only reciept they could give me and so they couldnt do anything else for me..so now im a bit stuck? im going to write back to the iec explaining this but seriously how am i supposed to prove it now haha
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

cptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlottehayward
Right,i payed last friday through online banking with Natwest bank and it all went through,I went in the bank in town and got a reciept as proof of payment because i wanted to make sure it was right and sent it off..the iec then sent an email back saying payment receipt is insufficient. so i then print screened my online statement which clearly shows the transaction and all that,and sent that off to the iec saying sorry but this is all i have,along with he reciept again.
They then wrote back to me again saying the same as before,which caused a bit of panic so i went into my bank and spoke to them asking for a more detailed reciept and showed them a printed bit of paper with all the details i needed to have clearly written down. The lady said what i already had at the beginning from the bank was the clearest reciept and only reciept they could give me and so they couldnt do anything else for me..so now im a bit stuck? im going to write back to the iec explaining this but seriously how am i supposed to prove it now haha
Did it look like this ?

IEC 2013-proofofpayment-copy.jpg

Because i was verified and this is all i provided.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

charlottehayward is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cptkid89
Did it look like this ?

Attachment 111077

Because i was verified and this is all i provided.
No mine was different to that! but thankyou so much!! il take this to the bank as an example tomorrow and tell them thats what i need!
How did you get that receipt? did you get it from the bank itself or online?
Old Feb 19th 2013, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

onyourradar is an unknown quantity at this point

I havn't had any feedback at all and thats why I was worried. but i guess ill wait and if on friday ive had nothing I ill have to try and contact them somehow. At least I know the money has gone and is in their account!
Old Feb 19th 2013, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

cptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlottehayward
No mine was different to that! but thankyou so much!! il take this to the bank as an example tomorrow and tell them thats what i need!
How did you get that receipt? did you get it from the bank itself or online?
i made my payment at the bank, thats what i was given by the teller.

no worries.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

nudda is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of the remaining, how many do I need to complete for stage 1?

Thanks

Old Feb 19th 2013, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

OntarioIsForLovers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nudda
Out of the remaining, how many do I need to complete for stage 1?

Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/9IwOk5I.png
http://i.imgur.com/OCTNXGG.png
You don't need any of this for stage one, all that is for stage 2
Old Feb 19th 2013, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nudda
so im in the middle of filling in all the forms and stuff but because im 30 now, im thinking is it worth doing?

I will not be able to reapply next year for obvious reasons but I read somewhere after 6 months of working in Canada I can apply for a different visa that will allow me to stay long term. Is this true? If so, how easy is the process and how realistic are the chances of getting that visa?

I really dont want to go to Canada for just a year and be kicked back to the UK again.

Thanks !
If you can find a willing employer, you could apply for a TWP - which would then allow you to accumulate enough experience to apply for PR through the Canadian Experience Class. If not, then depending on which province you're going to you might be able to apply through PNP (I believe in Manitoba you can apply once you have 6 months of work experience in that province)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.