IEC 2013

Old Jul 7th 2013, 1:06 pm
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC 2013

Originally Posted by leeincanada
guys i need some help here. i recieved a letter to say i was accepted by the CIC a few weeks ago, however my kompass account ha not been updated it still says pending for the last two (immigration assesment and final decision). Does this mean I have not been accepted yet? is there more i have to do? please help me!
You update your kompass profile with the number you get from MyCIC after completing stage 2.

It takes ages for the kompass account to update the final stage part but it doesnt matter as soon as you get your work permit through CIC youre good to go.
Old Jul 7th 2013, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leeincanada
guys i need some help here. i recieved a letter to say i was accepted by the CIC a few weeks ago, however my kompass account ha not been updated it still says pending for the last two (immigration assesment and final decision). Does this mean I have not been accepted yet? is there more i have to do? please help me!
If you have received the Letter of Introduction or POE whatever they are calling it now and it has your client ID# and a number something like
U988765432 then you are good to go.
Old Jul 7th 2013, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Stephen47 will become famous soon enoughStephen47 will become famous soon enough

Has anyone been refused from their first application and applying for their 2nd year IEC? I'm on my 1st year and I was refused due to my fault on the finger prints they wanted (long story). I submitted my 2nd application and it's been over 4 weeks since I last heard from CIC. Anyone in the same boat as me?
Old Jul 8th 2013, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of

Well that's it! 6th October I'll be there!
Old Jul 8th 2013, 5:39 am
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeddiSam
Well that's it! 6th October I'll be there!
Where you headed? Job sorted or look when you arrive.
Old Jul 8th 2013, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

cptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nice

My app was processed in 6 working days if anyone is wondering about turn around times.
Old Jul 8th 2013, 11:20 am
Just Joined

charliepancake is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm still in the over quota, and awaiting for a letter of payment. was just wondering if anyone has heard anything new and if they are still giving out visa's???
Old Jul 8th 2013, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

MJS88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I'm leaving for Edmonton on the 22nd. Got my POE all sorted.

Just wanted a quick confirmation on the Allowance of funds and return ticket requirements for IEC Visa/ Work Permit.

I've asked my bank if they can send me a up to date statement on Bank letterhead which will state my name etc. will this be sufficient for Immigration Canada?

Also I've been advised that if you don't know your return date you can show funds sufficient to buy a return ticket. Is this correct and if so how much? (£500?)

Cheers in advance.

PS anyone in or heading to Edmonton drop me a line. I'd love to meet up and talk about IEC stress lol.
Old Jul 8th 2013, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

Hays37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charliepancake
i'm still in the over quota, and awaiting for a letter of payment. was just wondering if anyone has heard anything new and if they are still giving out visa's???
Hi,
I'm still waiting quota availability. They seem to release a batch every 10 days and I think the next release date is this Thursday. I saw on a facebook group that I follow that someone with the WTN of 7592 got a space on the last batch released. My number is 7649 so I'm praying I'll be in the next lot! What is your WTN? This should give you an idea of where you are in the waiting list
Old Jul 8th 2013, 4:01 pm
Weegie in Calgary

Originally Posted by MJS88
Hi All,

I'm leaving for Edmonton on the 22nd. Got my POE all sorted.

Just wanted a quick confirmation on the Allowance of funds and return ticket requirements for IEC Visa/ Work Permit.

I've asked my bank if they can send me a up to date statement on Bank letterhead which will state my name etc. will this be sufficient for Immigration Canada?

Also I've been advised that if you don't know your return date you can show funds sufficient to buy a return ticket. Is this correct and if so how much? (£500?)

Cheers in advance.

PS anyone in or heading to Edmonton drop me a line. I'd love to meet up and talk about IEC stress lol.
What bank are you with? Just go in the day before you leave and ask for a statement of your account ask for them to stamp it. I am with Santander and they gave me an A5 sized slip with my current balance and transaction history lastly she stamped it. I showed this to the IO there was no problems.

You dont need a return ticket or proof of funds for a return ticket. All you need is $2500, your documentation and travel insurance!
Old Jul 8th 2013, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cbrown89
Where you headed? Job sorted or look when you arrive.
I'm going to Red Deer, near Calgary/ Edmonton. We're living with my cousin so I'm gonna apply for some jobs online a couple weeks before we go with my cousins address on our resumes. Hopefully get a couple interviews lined up for the first week there!
Old Jul 8th 2013, 7:49 pm
Weegie in Calgary

Originally Posted by TeddiSam
I'm going to Red Deer, near Calgary/ Edmonton. We're living with my cousin so I'm gonna apply for some jobs online a couple weeks before we go with my cousins address on our resumes. Hopefully get a couple interviews lined up for the first week there!
Job market is pretty bouyant in Calgary.
Old Jul 8th 2013, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Stephen47 will become famous soon enoughStephen47 will become famous soon enough

Has anyone been refused from their first application and applying for their 2nd year IEC? I'm on my 1st year and I was refused due to my fault on the finger prints they wanted (long story). I submitted my 2nd application and it's been over 4 weeks since I last heard from CIC. Anyone in the same boat as me?
Old Jul 9th 2013, 9:14 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hays37
Hi,
I'm still waiting quota availability. They seem to release a batch every 10 days and I think the next release date is this Thursday. I saw on a facebook group that I follow that someone with the WTN of 7592 got a space on the last batch released. My number is 7649 so I'm praying I'll be in the next lot! What is your WTN? This should give you an idea of where you are in the waiting list
wow I didnt realise they kept going to that sort of number. Wasn't the quota this year 5,300 or something?

Must be so frustrating not knowing if your getting it or not
Old Jul 9th 2013, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

charliepancake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hays37
Hi,
my WTN is 7691. did he actually get his letter of payment on like the 1st july? the last person i can find getting one is like june 11th. I too am praying i'll be in the next batch, i wonder how many places they have left now and how many is in each batch. keep me in the know if you hear anything, it will keep me with hope that i am soon!!! did u press 'submit' twice too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.