IEC 2013

Old May 6th 2013, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of
Default Re: IEC 2013

Did anyone submit stage 2 on or after 11th April and got there POE? Just out of curiosity I wish mine would hurry up! Haha
Old May 6th 2013, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Adminphobe is an unknown quantity at this point

I have now managed to re-create my MyCIC account and start the process again however having answered the questions to assess my eligibility the only form it allows me to fill out is an "Application to Change Conditions, Extend My Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker". I am currently in Canada on my first IEC visa and the answers to my questions therefore reflect this. Is this the correct form to be filling out because it requires declarations from my employer and offer of work etc which 90% of applicants wouldn't have and I didn't have first time around. Doesn't feel right to me.

Any other answers I give tell me I am not eligible for a temporary work permit even though I have already been conditionally accepted (and paid) on IEC 2013.

I would appreciate some help with this.
Old May 6th 2013, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Adminphobe
I have now managed to re-create my MyCIC account and start the process again however having answered the questions to assess my eligibility the only form it allows me to fill out is an "Application to Change Conditions, Extend My Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker". I am currently in Canada on my first IEC visa and the answers to my questions therefore reflect this. Is this the correct form to be filling out because it requires declarations from my employer and offer of work etc which 90% of applicants wouldn't have and I didn't have first time around. Doesn't feel right to me.

Any other answers I give tell me I am not eligible for a temporary work permit even though I have already been conditionally accepted (and paid) on IEC 2013.

I would appreciate some help with this.
On the Come to Canada wizard, you need to say that your current country of residence is the UK - otherwise you'll get the wrong form.

HTH
Old May 6th 2013, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

Nicholas85 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys
i applied for the IEC on the first round and passed part 1.
i then did the myCIC application and they asked for the additional IMM757 form which I provided. they claimed they did not get it and refused my visa.
i e-mailed them with screen shots of what i sent and they have re-opened my application.
they have asked me to re-send the IMM757 on the myCIC website. i have completed the form and can't upload it-there is no option to upload it.
has anyone experienced this and have any advice for me.
thanks in advance
Old May 7th 2013, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

pdlodge is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nicholas85
hi guys
i applied for the IEC on the first round and passed part 1.
i then did the myCIC application and they asked for the additional IMM757 form which I provided. they claimed they did not get it and refused my visa.
i e-mailed them with screen shots of what i sent and they have re-opened my application.
they have asked me to re-send the IMM757 on the myCIC website. i have completed the form and can't upload it-there is no option to upload it.
has anyone experienced this and have any advice for me.
thanks in advance
do you mean 5707? i know with that form you have to print it out and scan it because data typed into the form doesnt save
Old May 7th 2013, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

adamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond reputeadamducker has a reputation beyond repute

So I got a message today with a PDF attachment to say my application had been rejected....for not uploading my IEC Acceptance letter even though I clearly did. I was requested at 9.14pm 2nd May I went to log in and it confirmed my last log in was 2nd May 9.20pm which is when I went to upload it. I've logged back on and it says provided on the checklist.

So what the hell? I've emailed the question email and said it's urgent and asked whats happened and reattached the IEC letter along with copies of what mycic is displaying. I'm going to try and call the number at the processing facility tomorrow in the vain hope but to be honest I'm not hopeful with no right to appeal I'm facing the prospect of having to leave 27th July no time now to apply for any other kind of visa before then. How the hell am I supposed to motivate myself to go to work in the morning.

Completely distraught. I'm already in Canada with my Canadian girlfriend we just booked and paid for our wedding on Saturday and now this....what a bunch of ****.
Old May 7th 2013, 3:01 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adamducker
So I got a message today with a PDF attachment to say my application had been rejected....for not uploading my IEC Acceptance letter even though I clearly did. I was requested at 9.14pm 2nd May I went to log in and it confirmed my last log in was 2nd May 9.20pm which is when I went to upload it. I've logged back on and it says provided on the checklist.

So what the hell? I've emailed the question email and said it's urgent and asked whats happened and reattached the IEC letter along with copies of what mycic is displaying. I'm going to try and call the number at the processing facility tomorrow in the vain hope but to be honest I'm not hopeful with no right to appeal I'm facing the prospect of having to leave 27th July no time now to apply for any other kind of visa before then. How the hell am I supposed to motivate myself to go to work in the morning.

Completely distraught. I'm already in Canada with my Canadian girlfriend we just booked and paid for our wedding on Saturday and now this....what a bunch of ****.
If your current IEC or visitor visa is about to expire then whilst you are waiting for a reply from CIC regarding the current IEC, apply for an extension (or change of conditons) to visitor status and whilst it is waiting to be processed you will be on implied status, which at least means you will be here legally.

Sorry to hear that you have had a hiccough with the process, hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Old May 7th 2013, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

pbut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Adminphobe
Is anyone else having problems with the MyCIC account.
Having paid and been accepted conditionally on the 2013 scheme I am now finding it extremely frustrating that I cannot seem to progress my application.
I seem to be locked out of my IEC account and my MyCIC account with neither side responding to emails.
I cant get into my IEC account either. Keeps saying email/password combination is incorrect, but its not.
Old May 7th 2013, 4:57 am
Just Joined

Nicholas85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pdlodge
do you mean 5707? i know with that form you have to print it out and scan it because data typed into the form doesnt save
Sorry, I meant form 5707. I did print it out and then scanned it and saved it onto my computer but no luck uploading the form.
Old May 7th 2013, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

carolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TeddiSam
Did anyone submit stage 2 on or after 11th April and got there POE? Just out of curiosity I wish mine would hurry up! Haha
Applied 13th April and emailed a few times to hurry them up. on 1st may got an email saying i should have it within 7 working days. im guna email tomorrow to say i havent got it (even though i know the 7 working days hasnt ended) and try and hurry them up again coz im desperate for it now!!

keep me updated if you get yours!!
Old May 7th 2013, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Ajster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant future

Are you on the United Kingdom site? If you've accidentally gone into Ireland or another country, it won't work.

Originally Posted by pbut
I cant get into my IEC account either. Keeps saying email/password combination is incorrect, but its not.
Old May 7th 2013, 8:51 am
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adamducker

People had issues when uploading documents to IEC Kompass where they would be corrupted this may be your problem.
Old May 7th 2013, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

kyoto23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Quick question..

What e-mail address did people use when sending inquiries as to the status of their application? I wrote an e-mail to the London CIC but heard nothing back.

I submitted stage 2 on April 1st.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old May 7th 2013, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Stephen47 will become famous soon enoughStephen47 will become famous soon enough

Hey!
I received a refusal email yesterday to say I never submitted my finger prints which in fact I did. I'm little annoyed why I was refused as I followed instructions and submitted them on the C-126C form. I applied in stage 2 and I'm already in Canada applying for my 2nd year IEC. I'm going to call them today to see what the hell is going on as I know this is wrong on their part. Any one else been in the same situation as I have? If so, I'd like to know if you were successful in overturning their decision.
Old May 7th 2013, 11:48 am
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kyoto23
Hi guys,

Quick question..

What e-mail address did people use when sending inquiries as to the status of their application? I wrote an e-mail to the London CIC but heard nothing back.

I submitted stage 2 on April 1st.

Any help would be appreciated.
They don't comment on the status of applications you would be wasting your time. You only sent it off a month ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.