IEC 2013

Old Apr 25th 2013, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

tarynlomas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2013

Originally Posted by cyril sneer
did you upload from a mac computer? this is an unproven theory of mine, another had the same problem..
No, I uploaded from google chrome.
I have done again but have not sent it off yet, do you think I should re-upload documents from internet explorer?
Also do you know about putting the UCI number/explanation in?
Thanks for your help x
Old Apr 25th 2013, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

cyril sneer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tarynlomas
No, I uploaded from google chrome.
I have done again but have not sent it off yet, do you think I should re-upload documents from internet explorer?
Also do you know about putting the UCI number/explanation in?
Thanks for your help x
I'm still waiting on my response so not sure about the UCI..

But yeah I would try doing it from Internet Explorer this time, maybe from a different computer too
Old Apr 25th 2013, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

loobyloo19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre’s e-Services Unit.

The situation that you have described is the result of a technical problem. Please note that you should receive your Letter of Introduction (LOI) within the next seven (7) working days.

If you do not receive your LOI within the next seven (7) working days, please reply to this email and provide us with a screen shot of the My Messages section of your MyCIC Welcome page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please note that we are currently working on resolving the issue.

Sincerely,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Just received this email after chasing up via email 10 days ago.... Ive not had any confirmation that I have been approved or anything just this... This seems very standard and non specific, can I assume I have been approved off this?? I am in Canada and not worked for 2 months and desperate to get to the border to activate!!
Old Apr 25th 2013, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

chaka63 is an unknown quantity at this point

That looks very encouraging to me. May I ask how it was you were able to get a response from them? I emailed the '[email protected]' address over a month ago and have never had a response.

Originally Posted by loobyloo19
Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre’s e-Services Unit.

The situation that you have described is the result of a technical problem. Please note that you should receive your Letter of Introduction (LOI) within the next seven (7) working days.

If you do not receive your LOI within the next seven (7) working days, please reply to this email and provide us with a screen shot of the My Messages section of your MyCIC Welcome page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please note that we are currently working on resolving the issue.

Sincerely,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Just received this email after chasing up via email 10 days ago.... Ive not had any confirmation that I have been approved or anything just this... This seems very standard and non specific, can I assume I have been approved off this?? I am in Canada and not worked for 2 months and desperate to get to the border to activate!!
Old Apr 25th 2013, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Divvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got an email from Mycic saying

The situation that you have described is the result of a technical problem. Please note that you should receive your

Letter of Introduction (LOI) within the next seven (7) working days.

If you do not receive your LOI within the next seven (7) working days, please reply to

this email and provide us with a

screen shot of the My Messages section of your MyCIC Welcome page.

Does this mean I have been accepted? Don't want to start booking before I have it in my account? Least I have eventually had a reply. Cheers
Old Apr 25th 2013, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Simon86 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really hope that I get my LOI soon. I'm currently on my first IEC permit, and it expires in a few days time... :S
Old Apr 25th 2013, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Divvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond repute

The people that heard there LOIs would be sent to them soon was this that this the email you got or is this a standard reply?? Really anxious as its been over 2 months of waiting?

"Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre’s e-Services Unit.

If you do not receive your LOI within the next seven (7) working days, please reply to this email and provide us with a screen shot of the My Messages section of your MyCIC Welcome page."

???? Thanks for any updates troops
Old Apr 25th 2013, 11:43 pm
Just Joined

osian23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jennylindsaygray
Hi all!

I have been a silent presence on this forum for some time too! I applied just too late, and was told I was in the "awaiting quota availability section" and not to pay. Just wondering if there is anyone in my boat still out there? I suppose we'll have to wait for all the valid applicants to be processed before they get to us... It's not worth an email yet presumably?

Let me know if I'm not alone!
in the same boat. wondering weather theres much point in keeping my hopes up
Old Apr 26th 2013, 12:22 am
Just Joined

jennylindsaygray is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by osian23
in the same boat. wondering weather theres much point in keeping my hopes up
Aye - It's rough. Luckily enough I am not in any great hurry to use the visa, but still it is emotionally wearing not knowing where I'm going to be for the second half of this year!

I've got my fingers crossed for both of us. Keep up hope! So far I've not heard of anyone in our situation being accepted or rejected, so there is still a possibility.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 1:45 am
A taffy in Ontario

snuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant future
Question Re: IEC 2013

So I am considering contacting my local MP ( Canada based ) to find out my current status now...
I was given a refusal for not uploading my police cert but I clearly did.. I was even asked to for the cover letter 3 weeks ago...

Anyhow I was told by the CIC helpline to re-submit a new application, I was unaware that creating a new application locks you or maybe even deletes your previous application...
Since doing this, I then receive an email response stating that they seen my emails showing evidence of my compliance and would that they would like me to re-submit my police certs.... only problem is I cannot use my old account.... I even got an email saying I have a new message in myCic account which I cannot see...
So I had no choice but to transmit a new application.... I hope I don't have to wait for over 7 weeks again....

Anyone got any advice on contacting MP's? would it help?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

hitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant future

I got my POE in mycic about 3 working days after I emailed: [email protected]

It was a shock!
I am only 2 months into my first IEC visa, now all my worry has been eliminated ! Heres to BCPNP! :>. Email the above address!

I applied for my IEC 2013 visa over a month ago.
I indicated that I needed a medical, however - I have not received a response since my submission date (14th of March 2013). I am just wondering if there has been a loss of communication or if it is being processed. Any information would be great.

What to included in your email

Name
Current Address
Account Number
WTN
CIC application number
Client ID (if have one!)
Date of submission to MYCIC

Good luck!

(I was a round 2 guy!)
Old Apr 26th 2013, 10:45 am
Just Joined

Pondy18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cyril sneer
which bank are you with? no bank has ever said this to me
I'm with Lloyds. They told me they are unable to issue a paper statement and guarantee it will arrive in 7 days. Surely a printed statement direct from my online account, that has been checked, signed, dated and stamped by the bank will suffice?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Micro_Piglets is an unknown quantity at this point

Yet more drama! After I sorted the whole medical fiasco with them, they keep asking me to submit an Australian Police Certificate. I've submitted it twice, emailed it to them, it shows as uploaded and so on in MyCIC - yet they keep asking me to submit it (I email them every time). Would phoning them achieve anything?
Old Apr 27th 2013, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Gillsmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Anyone else still waiting for POE? I had my medical done on 5th april in canada as I'm here on holiday, apparently results are sent through emedical, supposed to be quicker. Still waiting.....
Old Apr 27th 2013, 7:17 am
Just Joined

Staffy146 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are in Canada contact your MP. After emailing every address listed on this site I finally contacted Local MP in Calgary they contacted Ottowa and got back to me yesterday saying LOI had been issued 10th April! Still nothing in MyCIC but MP getting it re sent fingers crossed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.