IEC 2013

Old Feb 23rd 2013, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Pondy18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2013

anyone else in a Common Law relationship with a Canadian? Just wondering if there are any other forms etc that we need to fill in
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

hitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mike111
Hi Buddy, thanks alot for all the help you gave me earlier on in the year before the application process started - much appreciated! Hopefully I can be of help now!

As far as I remember....

For the first stage the only scanned thing was your passport page with the photo, passport number, nationality etc. You also need a CV with exact dates of employment (check P45s, payslips etc for a good idea of when it might have been) if you've had more than 3 jobs....Other than that it was just standard details if I remember correctly...Then once they request payment, you pay either in branch and scan in the receipt or pay online and print screen and upload to your account.

For the second stage there was quite alot more to be uploaded, and every document must be under 4MB...They ask for the same passport page as above PLUS any pages with visas, stamps etc in your passport, all uploaded in one document...They also ask for uploaded copies of your police certificate, a passport size photo and your CV - aswell as the forms you download from them and fill out...

There is alot of information back on the earlier posts on this thread - just have to wade through alot of other information...Good luck!
If you don't have a scanner, you are fooked then yea? :/
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

acrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond repute

So I've done everything I can do and I'm just waiting for my LOI to come now, so I'm thinking ahead.

Would it be possible to fly (with airtransat) on a 1 way flight and enter as a tourist while looking for a job? Then once I've found one exit and re-enter through America and activate my visa?
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

saryfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by acrylicus
So I've done everything I can do and I'm just waiting for my LOI to come now, so I'm thinking ahead.

Would it be possible to fly (with airtransat) on a 1 way flight and enter as a tourist while looking for a job? Then once I've found one exit and re-enter through America and activate my visa?
I wondered this a few pages back...gave up waiting and booked a one-way flight to Calgary with Air Canada....am going to buy a bus ticket to the states as plan B if visa is not granted by time i fly....Think it all depends on the airlines terms and conditions...
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

acrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saryfairy
I wondered this a few pages back...gave up waiting and booked a one-way flight to Calgary with Air Canada....am going to buy a bus ticket to the states as plan B if visa is not granted by time i fly....Think it all depends on the airlines terms and conditions...
I was considering buying a bus ticket (despite having a friend already offer to drive me across the border).

When are you going?
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

twist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onyourradar
You'd think they'd look at their banking and be like oh whats this random £100 doing.. oh look we have had payments from everybody except #355... hmm maybe its his.. but nooooooooooooooo
lol well I hate to ruin that theory but I have over paid them by £300.. so they will be thinking whats this random £400 doing here
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by twist_freeride
lol well I hate to ruin that theory but I have over paid them by £300.. so they will be thinking whats this random £400 doing here
Why on earth did you send them £400?
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

I was considering buying a bus ticket (despite having a friend already offer to drive me across the border).

When are you going?
2nd april....flight prices were just going up and up so i took the plunge and booked one. Some people have said the airline rarely ask for a return ticket and some say they wont let you board/fly without...its a tricky one, im hoping an onward bus ticket will suffice.. when you thinking of going? You never know we might get our visas issued in record time....some of the irish got them in 10 days
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

twist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond repute

Why on earth did you send them £400?
lol long story,

I was going to pay for two applications at the same time so I went to the bank to make the payments and they screwed it up by sending both payments with my WTN on... then the receipt was useless so I couldn't submit them.

The bank then told me to do it online... which I did.. and that also produced a useless receipt so I used another bank to make the payment and I am now waiting for my £300 refund! jeeezz
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

otoro is an unknown quantity at this point

have people put characters such as / and ' in their IMM1295 and been able to upload the form?? we've filled everything out properly but it still doesn't seem to work and they don't help by saying wtf is wrong with the actual form.

WTF

Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Clare88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I booked a one way with air transat for April 2nd and that's exactly what I'm doing
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Clare88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saryfairy
2nd april....flight prices were just going up and up so i took the plunge and booked one. Some people have said the airline rarely ask for a return ticket and some say they wont let you board/fly without...its a tricky one, im hoping an onward bus ticket will suffice.. when you thinking of going? You never know we might get our visas issued in record time....some of the irish got them in 10 days
Where are you flying into? I'm flying April 2nd too
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Kitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to all

We found that putting n/a etc in addresses prevented it from uploading,could that be a possibility for you guys? Elsewhere on the form writing n/a was fine. Hope that helps!
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Clare88
Where are you flying into? I'm flying April 2nd too
Calgary....you?
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

justin86 is an unknown quantity at this point

I asked the same question to Air Transat a couple weeks ago and they told me, that there would be no issue boarding, but didn't recommend it because of the immigration officer. I don't think you should worry too much though.

I plan on going with a one way ticket overall, and just leaving £500 in the bank (in addition to the $2500) to say ill be booking a flight when i leave.

Some Irish people got their LOI in 10days? Really?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.