Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

ICAS or Comparative Education Service (CES)

ICAS or Comparative Education Service (CES)

Old Nov 14th 2014, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

mechanik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ICAS or Comparative Education Service (CES)

Dear all,

As the title says, which one is better?
Old Nov 15th 2014, 7:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ICAS or Comparative Education Service (CES)

They both do the same thing, but if this is for a FSW application, then you'll need to go with whoever has the quicker processing time at the moment - you really are cutting it fine anyway if you want to apply, so you'll need to just get it down ASAP!

HTH.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 3:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
They both do the same thing, but if this is for a FSW application, then you'll need to go with whoever has the quicker processing time at the moment - you really are cutting it fine anyway if you want to apply, so you'll need to just get it down ASAP!

HTH.
Thanks a lot

It is too late already for ICAS and CES.

Do you know if I can use the general report, 7 working days option from WES? I know I should take the other option,the federal skilled program, 20 working days report, but if anyone used the general and it worked, I might give it a try.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 4:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mechanik
Thanks a lot

It is too late already for ICAS and CES.

Do you know if I can use the general report, 7 working days option from WES? I know I should take the other option,the federal skilled program, 20 working days report, but if anyone used the general and it worked, I might give it a try.
No, it's not acceptable and will just result in your app being rejected. You need the 'proper' FSW assessment.

HTH.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 4:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
No, it's not acceptable and will just result in your app being rejected. You need the 'proper' FSW assessment.

HTH.
OK thanks a lot