Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

i need your help-my online Ecase status not active

i need your help-my online Ecase status not active

Old Dec 8th 2011, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

gashe4peace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i need your help-my online Ecase status not active

Hello guys
i am in trouble and unable to trace my online Ecase since Dec.2010. I have submitted my full documents to Nairobi VO on that day. received my 2nd AOR after long time by Email.However,Starting that day i tried to trace my online Ecase status but unable to know the progress. People in other forum are effectively use this service and worried why it does not work for me. Please Senor i sincerely request you to advice what to do.
with regard
Old Dec 9th 2011, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

RKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant future
Default Re: i need your help-my online Ecase status not active

Originally Posted by gashe4peace
Hello guys
i am in trouble and unable to trace my online Ecase since Dec.2010. I have submitted my full documents to Nairobi VO on that day. received my 2nd AOR after long time by Email.However,Starting that day i tried to trace my online Ecase status but unable to know the progress. People in other forum are effectively use this service and worried why it does not work for me. Please Senor i sincerely request you to advice what to do.
with regard
I can't solve your problem but I can only tell you that I sent my documents to Sydney Nova Scotia in November 2010 and could see my status until they went to London VO, UK in February 2011. Since then I have never been able to access ECAS. We received our PR visas a couple of weeks ago. Not knowing is difficult and not having ECAS whilst everyone else seems to comparing their status is frustrating but it doesnt necessarily mean that your applicaiton isnt being processed

good luck
Old Dec 9th 2011, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

gashe4peace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i need your help-my online Ecase status not active

Originally Posted by RKS_in_Calgary
I can't solve your problem but I can only tell you that I sent my documents to Sydney Nova Scotia in November 2010 and could see my status until they went to London VO, UK in February 2011. Since then I have never been able to access ECAS. We received our PR visas a couple of weeks ago. Not knowing is difficult and not having ECAS whilst everyone else seems to comparing their status is frustrating but it doesnt necessarily mean that your applicaiton isnt being processed

good luck
hi dear yes UR right! but it good to see your progress.And what it could be the cause? is that may be VO ignore to record our file their data system?? i today send my 2nd attempt requesting to insert my case in their file system God know what will be their respond.BTW UR destination is Calgary?