i need my baby fulltime

Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

simonrob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i need my baby fulltime

I've fallen in love with a man from London -- we want to be together, how hard will the process be (getting him to Canada permanently) - does everyone get accepted? How long does it take?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i need my baby fulltime

You are on the wrong thread. Go to Canada Forum.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonrob
I've fallen in love with a man from London -- we want to be together, how hard will the process be (getting him to Canada permanently) - does everyone get accepted? How long does it take?
It'll be a very long process if you/he apply for an Australian visa.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

He appears to be geographically confused I'll move the thread!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

Ok Welcome Simonrob, before we start can you fill us in a bit more on the details.

There are a number of different routes into Canada from the UK and we'd need to know more about your individual situtation in order to best point you in the right direction.

Canada is crying out for people but sadly it isn't as easy as knocking on the door and asking to come in.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

bewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud of

I assume you are in Canada and he is in UK.

Have you considered moving to the UK? Might be easier and faster. Do you have any parents or grandparents who might have been UK citizens? How old are each of you?
Old Jun 12th 2009, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

nah not geographically challenged.. im the girlfriend and I live in Canada, he lives in the UK... was referred to this site by him to read up on stories of others.. and was hoping for some constructive feedback on how easy or not easy it might be to get him immigrated to Canada....
Old Jun 12th 2009, 3:02 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

nah not geographically challenged.. im the girlfriend and I live in Canada, he lives in the UK... was referred to this site by him to read up on stories of others.. and was hoping for some constructive feedback on how easy or not easy it might be to get him immigrated to Canada....
1. There are a few choices.
2. If you are in a Common/law relationship for the past year, then you can sponsor him, or you could marry and sponsor him.
3. If the above is not in the picture, then if he qualifies on the list of "38" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...008-11-28a.asp with at least one year experience in one of the listed occupations and has sufficient education etc to meet 67 points, he could apply as a skilled worker (6-12 months)
4. If he is under 30 he could apply for an open 1 year work permit (closed for this year, would have to apply in December) through Bunac. If he is a student he could apply for a 1 year working visa through Bunac.
5. If he could find an employer that is willing to get a Labour Market opinion from Services Canada that there are no Canadians/Permanent Residents available for the job, and it meets local conditions.
6. If he sufficient funds he could visit.
7. Take a look at www.cic.gc.ca or the wiki above.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 5:16 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

It appears you posted your thread on the AUSTRALIA thread which is why people joking said you were geographically challenged - it was meant in good humour im sure. Your post was moved to the correct CANADA thread where you may be able to get some better help
Old Jun 12th 2009, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

thanks so much xx