I need help please

Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

stressedout is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I need help please

Right to cut a long story short ...I am engaged to a US citizen and although we haven't started any paperwork yet I did travel to the USA...this last time I got refused entry bascially because I was seen to have travelled there too many times, too often ( 3 times,,, this was the third )..so ..with the observation page on my passport having a 217.4(a) written on it...my question >>> can I travel to Canada to visit my relatives ( short visit ) without it causing any bother at Immigration? or do I need to go to the Embassy and request a visa ?( like I have to now for the US ) I am a British citizen and there is no problem with my passport other than the above.
Please someone help!!
Thanks
Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:59 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I need help please

Originally Posted by stressedout
Right to cut a long story short ...I am engaged to a US citizen and although we haven't started any paperwork yet I did travel to the USA...this last time I got refused entry bascially because I was seen to have travelled there too many times, too often ( 3 times,,, this was the third )..so ..with the observation page on my passport having a 217.4(a) written on it...my question >>> can I travel to Canada to visit my relatives ( short visit ) without it causing any bother at Immigration? or do I need to go to the Embassy and request a visa ?( like I have to now for the US ) I am a British citizen and there is no problem with my passport other than the above.
Please someone help!!
Thanks
Hiya

sorry I cant be much help but im sure someone like Andrew Miller will be able to advise you on that area - he usually pops along at some point

Alternatively you could contact the canadian embassy in London ( fax or email only im afraid) and ask them
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

stressedout is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I need help please

Originally Posted by Tanah
Hiya

sorry I cant be much help but im sure someone like Andrew Miller will be able to advise you on that area - he usually pops along at some point

Alternatively you could contact the canadian embassy in London ( fax or email only im afraid) and ask them
Thanks so much anyway...I have just been through an experience from hell and I don't want to repeat it if I get to Canada..