I need help in immigration

Old Sep 26th 2015, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Remon.soliman is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool I need help in immigration

I have graduated from faculty of education English in 2008

I have worked as translator in Kuwait full time for 8 hours 6 days weekly and as welder part time 5 hours daily for 6 days weekly for 6 years (30 hours weekly)

Now I want to immigrate as welder to Nova Scotia Nominate program

They require 60 of 100 - my score is 61

Can I submit my paper as welder?

Is it useful to mention my experience in translation?

what if I submit only experience in welding as translator is not required in Nova Scotia list?

if my application is refused as welder, can I submit later as translator or they will consider me layer?

What the papers I need to obtain from the company to proof my welding experience? only detailed experience certificate mentioned salary, work hours, tasks, title or I have to attach the work contract and pays lib?

I runs a woman over by my car but she did not died and the judge judged Innocence to me as it was in Highway

I had operation in my back since 2002 and I have metal slides in my back, is this may lead my application to be refused?

My wife had hepatitis C since 2 years but she took injections and totally is cured, is this may lead my application to be refused?

Thank you in advance for your efforts
Old Sep 27th 2015, 12:46 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need help in immigration

Originally Posted by Remon.soliman
Any help plz
Hello and welcome to BE. You should start by having a good read of the Wiki section. It is the fourth tab from the left on the blue bar at the top of the page. It will answer most of your questions. Please read it thoroughly. Good luck.
Old Sep 27th 2015, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

In addition, read and digest the NS PNP requirements:
Move here | NSOI

Which category are you looking at?

Last edited by Shirtback; Sep 27th 2015 at 3:05 am.
Old Sep 27th 2015, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shirtback
In addition, read and digest the NS PNP requirements:
Move here | NSOI

Which category are you looking at?
SINP International Skilled Worker Category - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category

any advice according to the above-mentioned information, plz?
Old Sep 27th 2015, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

SINP is Saskatchewan, not Nova Scotia.

Which province/program are you actually looking at ??
Old Sep 27th 2015, 5:26 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Remon.soliman
any advice according to the above-mentioned information, plz?
Have you read it?
Old Sep 27th 2015, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Aviator
Have you read it?
Perhaps a quick look at a map might help too:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File..._of_Canada.png
Old Sep 27th 2015, 6:51 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

You may want to read this. Similar rules for most provinces. Also use the search on this site for info on Challenging Trades exams.

Your welder qualifications are not transferable. Your experience is, you need to prove 9000 hours experience to challenge the exam. Coincidentally your experience from your post is 9000 hours. So long as you can prove it, payslips are the best way with the letter from an employer.

Welder | ITA BC
Challenging Exams | ITA BC
Old Sep 27th 2015, 8:35 am
Just Joined

SINP is Saskatchewan, not Nova Scotia.

Which province/program are you actually looking at ??
Yes I meant Saskatchewan

I am speaking about this program
International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category - Economy - Government of Saskatchewan

I have already registered in Apply online but I hesitated to submit it because the reasons I mentioned in the first post, please advise

Many thanks all of you for you care and responses. Really appreciated
Old Sep 27th 2015, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

The answers to most of your questions are in the application guide (document requirements etc)

Welding is not a regulated trade in Sasketchewan.

You don't mention whether you trained as a welder (training & proof thereof is a requirement to apply)

If you were found not guilty in the court case, it won't be a problem.

The medical stuff doesn't look like a problem either, but only CIC can tell you for sure once you've taken the medical exam.
Old Sep 27th 2015, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

The answers to most of your questions are in the application guide (document requirements etc)

Welding is not a regulated trade in Sasketchewan.

You don't mention whether you trained as a welder (training & proof thereof is a requirement to apply)

If you were found not guilty in the court case, it won't be a problem.

The medical stuff doesn't look like a problem either, but only CIC can tell you for sure once you've taken the medical exam.
Thank you so much for your reply

Unfortunately, I did not take a training. Only I worked as a welder for 6 years and I am trained in the first period but without separate certificate for the training. I have only a certificate testifies that I worked as a welder for continuously 6 years
Old Sep 27th 2015, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Then you should read the programme requirements (more) carefully. I am not an expert but it looks to me as if certified training matching job experience is required.

I'm sure someone will be along to correct this if I'm wrong.