Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

I need a big time help ?? pleaseeeee

I need a big time help ?? pleaseeeee

Old Oct 14th 2003, 8:02 pm
Posts: n/a
Default I need a big time help ?? pleaseeeee

Hello all Experts,

Can someone please tell me what is the actual time taken to get a PR card for Old Immigrants (Pre-June 2002).

Is it 3 months as they claim or is it taking longer ? My application was received by Sydney in 1st week of october.

I have a business trip in January for ONLY 5 days to UK. My worry is that if I travel without PR card, I wont be able to return to my Job in 5 days since I have been hearing that obtaining a Travel document from the high commission may take some time ???

I dont know that some time is how long. What am I supposed to do in such a situation ? If I tell my company that i am unable to travel, I am missing a big incentive and that will go to someone else. !!!

Is there a way to obtain a travel document or to apply for one in advance while you are still in Canada ?

Also, once obtained what is the validity period of the document ?

Any help / advise is appreciated


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.