Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

I need a big time help ?? pleaseeeee

I need a big time help ?? pleaseeeee

Old Oct 14th 2003, 8:02 pm
trecomania

Default I need a big time help ?? pleaseeeee

Hello all Experts,

Can someone please tell me what is the actual time taken to get a PR card for Old Immigrants (Pre-June 2002).

Is it 3 months as they claim or is it taking longer ? My application was received by Sydney in 1st week of october.

I have a business trip in January for ONLY 5 days to UK. My worry is that if I travel without PR card, I wont be able to return to my Job in 5 days since I have been hearing that obtaining a Travel document from the high commission may take some time ???

I dont know that some time is how long. What am I supposed to do in such a situation ? If I tell my company that i am unable to travel, I am missing a big incentive and that will go to someone else. !!!

Is there a way to obtain a travel document or to apply for one in advance while you are still in Canada ?

Also, once obtained what is the validity period of the document ?

Any help / advise is appreciated

Thanks