I love you Buffalo!

Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:46 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Talking I love you Buffalo!

Just to let everyone know, I sent Buffalo a fax last Wednesday telling them about the error they made in my Visa and COPR. They responded today (Exactly one week later) by fax and told me that the error can be fixed at the port of entry

Let's give a lot of credit to Buffalo. Their response was very quick in my case!

So I'm right on schedule and I will be landing on April 29th
Old Apr 6th 2005, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

vemulas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I love you Buffalo!

Good luck.

Originally Posted by MJ23
Just to let everyone know, I sent Buffalo a fax last Wednesday telling them about the error they made in my Visa and COPR. They responded today (Exactly one week later) by fax and told me that the error can be fixed at the port of entry

Let's give a lot of credit to Buffalo. Their response was very quick in my case!

Old Apr 6th 2005, 5:31 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

thats great news MJ!! so, u will be landing as planned....
I was a bit scared about things, but now i guess mistakes like this are not so relevant and can be fixed at the port of entry....
good luck to u and have a safe landing.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Congratulations man. I am glade you got everything worked out and sounds like InshaAllah nothing can stop you from becoming Canadian Resident now. Well, Bush might send a bill to Congress to vote it overnight to stop MJ23 from leaving US and he might sign it in the morning to make it part of US Constitution
Looking forward to hear your landing experience...

Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:25 am
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough

That's great MJ23, and now you have nothing to worry about.

Karma to the Buffalo Immigration Officers too! We need to ask a moderator to create a karma button especially for the Immigration Officers at Buffalo. Responding to a fax one week later is just great. Go Buffalo !

Ozinca
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:18 am
The ECA Godfather

Thank you everyone. I will keep you updated with my experience after landing. I owe it to this forum to share my experience

Orazone, Thanks man. All I have to say is God Bless Mr. Bush
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting to her your landing experience.

Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone. I will keep you updated with my experience after landing. I owe it to this forum to share my experience

Orazone, Thanks man. All I have to say is God Bless Mr. Bush

Congrats MJ!!! You finally are at the end of your troubles!!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:43 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by cryout
Congrats MJ!!! You finally are at the end of your troubles!!!
Dear Costanza,

A brand new set of trouble appears once you get the visa because your start thinking about the move and things like that. But these troubles are almost fun to deal with now that I know everything is going to be ok because I have a permanent home in Canada

I'm just vert excited and hopefully soon you will feel the same way!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:12 pm
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future

Hey MJ23,

I don't think I ever told you a big CONGRATULATIONS!!! on this. This is such exciting news.

Hey...does this mean we need a....

COUNT DOWN??!?!?!?!?!

I know it isn't a very original idea, but, whaddaya say, folks? Seems to me we're at 22 days, non??

whm
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:37 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by whm
Hey MJ23,

I don't think I ever told you a big CONGRATULATIONS!!! on this. This is such exciting news.

Hey...does this mean we need a....

COUNT DOWN??!?!?!?!?!

I know it isn't a very original idea, but, whaddaya say, folks? Seems to me we're at 22 days, non??

whm

Thanks man! Yeah it is countdown time I'm very excited!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point

The only reason why they responded is because you are technically a resident...if your status were still in process, you would have not received that fax...
The treatment improves greatly as soon as the application has been approved, and this is something good because they are thankful to us residents...
Old Apr 8th 2005, 4:55 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by tsananez
The only reason why they responded is because you are technically a resident...if your status were still in process, you would have not received that fax...
The treatment improves greatly as soon as the application has been approved, and this is something good because they are thankful to us residents...
So you are saying I am a VIP
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

It's tax time my friend. You're a Very Important Paying tax person.

Welcome to Canada....

Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:24 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Very Immigrated PR holder

and thats 20 days to go, didnt I tell you so!!