I love the Sydney office

Old Sep 6th 2005, 1:54 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default I love the Sydney office

Well, I have expressed my admiration for the Sydney office in the past but this time they have surpassed themselves. I have been a little concerned recently about my RCMP criminal check. On the criminal check application form I stated that the consulate in Sydney was the interested party. This meant that the check would be sent directly to them. Obviously there was no way I could know if the Sydney office ever received it!!

I sent an email to the RCMP office that issues the checks back in June and got no reply. Last night on a whim I emailed the Sydney office to ask if they had received the check. I didn't really expect them to answer. You could have knocked me down with a feather when I opened the reply this morning. You guess it, they acknowledged that they had received the check. I can now relax knowing that they now have all the information that they require from me...

I love you Sydney, here have a beer on me.....
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Timmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I love the Sydney office

Good one Rob!!!
Old Sep 6th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

*picks up feather*..swisssssh~~~.heheheee
Old Sep 6th 2005, 3:12 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Wow!!

Immigration at its finest