Wikiposts

I love the postman!!

Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I love the postman!!

~*~*~*CONGRATULATIONS~*~*~*~*
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
Actually, the evidence is that vitamin C has very little effect on colds.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum
I can only speak from my own experiences and those that have gone along with iit too.................
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

giggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nice

congratulations,enjoy the Champers.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:02 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TinaH
I can only speak from my own experiences and those that have gone along with iit too.................
That's fine, but the effects are almost certainly psychological rather than physiological.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TinaH
Can't drink yet, trying to work and dosed up with a cold.
I swear by Vitamin 'C' effervessant tablets with added zinc - must be the really high dosage of 1000 mg though! 1 a day, it really does help either keep it at bay if you get the first sniffles or alleviate it if its taken hold.

Good luck with house too, it will sell ( i keep telling myself that for ours!)

Tina [/QUOTE]

just a side comment!..i agree with you..it certainly helps with me too!.

in that article it does state within the conclusion > * But evidence suggests that it could be justified in people exposed to brief periods of severe physical exercise or cold environments * ..can't get much colder than certain parts of Canada at times.hehee maybe even England...never been there myself but i do hear it gets cold brrrr.and also i think individual factors count aswell..some people respond better to certain types of vitamins and medications than others..
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

KatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really nice

I would advise lots and lots of Bucks Fizz just for the orange juice of course
Should be joining you mid November if all goes according to plan.
andrew
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

just a side comment!..i agree with you..it certainly helps with me too!.

in that article it does state within the conclusion > * But evidence suggests that it could be justified in people exposed to brief periods of severe physical exercise or cold environments * ..can't get much colder than certain parts of Canada at times.hehee maybe even England...never been there myself but i do hear it gets cold brrrr.and also i think individual factors count aswell..some people respond better to certain types of vitamins and medications than others..[/QUOTE]

I dont think it does get as cold as parts of Canada! we usually only go as low as the low minus's ( i'm sure someone will look up the exact records!-i'm not going to) i've heard it can go to minus 20,30,40 over there?! we experienced the minus 20's in February when we were out! it really is a different type of cold though its really damp, dank and grey (gray?!) usually here.
I will certainly have a great supply on hand for arrival in November!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:09 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all
Smile Re: I love the postman!!

Chris

I think I would of hugged the postie. Congratulations.

As a Surveyor don't let that Estate Agent take the p@ss knowing that you are leaving the country thinking that you are desperate and you will take any offer for a sale.

Stand your guns.

KJM
Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Hey Chris,

FANTASTIC NEWS

Champagne & Lemsip, eh?

Enjoy the ride.

Simon & Laura
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:16 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Hey

Well done

I know what you mean with the house on the market, silly offers come when they know you want to sell and move overseas, but stick to it, it will sell

Enjoy the drink, well done

gill
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:20 am
Account Closed

annabella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cneldred
Just signed for our Passports with nice shiny Visas inside. Champagne in fridge...gonna have a well deserved drink tonight. Thank godness it is all over.

Chris
Well done and good luck for the future.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Congratulations!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:43 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on your good news and all the best in your final countdown.

Danny
Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Canada Bound is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS to you all and look forward to meeting you when you arrive! Hope the champers went down well and I am sure you wouldn't be on lemsip's at the moment if you were here, we were on 31C and on the beach after school today. Good luck with the packing!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.