Wikiposts

I love the postman!!

Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

cneldred will become famous soon enough
Default I love the postman!!

Just signed for our Passports with nice shiny Visas inside. Champagne in fridge...gonna have a well deserved drink tonight. Thank godness it is all over.

Chris
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:47 am
Since 010205

l i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nice
Default Re: I love the postman!!

Hi Chris

Let me be the first to say C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S - YEAH.

When will you be off then?
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:49 am
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cneldred
Just signed for our Passports with nice shiny Visas inside. Champagne in fridge...gonna have a well deserved drink tonight. Thank godness it is all over.

Chris
You're going to wait until tonight!? I would open it right now
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Chris
FANTASTIC!!! enjoy the champagne and enjoy your new life once you are there!

All the best to you,

Tina
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Chris
Congratulations

Enjoy your champers tonight

Rosie
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Just booked flights for 20th October, so nice to say ' no that will be one way!!'.

Can't drink yet, trying to work and dosed up with a cold.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:09 am
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Chris
Congratulations - good luck with your new life!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for all the good wishes....now anybody want to buy a really nice house in Brentwood, Essex??
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:19 am
Since 010205

l i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nice

Just booked flights for 20th October, so nice to say ' no that will be one way!!'.

Can't drink yet, trying to work and dosed up with a cold.
You beat us! We are flying on 25th.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:57 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations...it must be such a nice feeling...even dosed with the cold.

Get that champers down you tonight...forget about the lemsip
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Can't drink yet, trying to work and dosed up with a cold.[/QUOTE]

I swear by Vitamin 'C' effervessant tablets with added zinc - must be the really high dosage of 1000 mg though! 1 a day, it really does help either keep it at bay if you get the first sniffles or alleviate it if its taken hold.

Good luck with house too, it will sell ( i keep telling myself that for ours!)

Tina
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

I really hope you are right, we had an offer last week, but it was £50 grand under the asking price, which i had also just cut. Really feel helpless with this one.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

I really hope you are right, we had an offer last week, but it was £50 grand under the asking price, which i had also just cut. Really feel helpless with this one.
That was just stupid! fingers crossed for you. keep a check on the market around you to keep focussed that it's the right price etc ( thats what i keep doing) we are only getting good comments about the house - we have 2 lots that want it but are in the same position they need to sell. it just takes one person to come along and the whole chain moves along - at least you are the end of it then.

fingers crossed and lots of good wishes your way
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:25 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TinaH
I swear by Vitamin 'C' effervessant tablets with added zinc - must be the really high dosage of 1000 mg though! 1 a day, it really does help either keep it at bay if you get the first sniffles or alleviate it if its taken hold.
Actually, the evidence is that vitamin C has very little effect on colds.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum

AUTHORS' CONCLUSIONS: The failure of vitamin C supplementation to reduce the incidence of colds in the normal population indicates that routine mega-dose prophylaxis is not rationally justified for community use. But evidence suggests that it could be justified in people exposed to brief periods of severe physical exercise or cold environments.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Chris

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.