I love CHC - Passport Requests

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

fi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud of
Default I love CHC - Passport Requests

All,

Just got my PPR Didn't expect them so soon, I emailed them on Friday as my lease runs out on 27th Sept and asked for an expected timescale so I could arrange temporary accomodation. They sent my PPR yesterday first class post. Can't believe it...Canada here we come!!!

We are sending the passports on Thurs, handing in notice at work on Friday

Good luck to those still waiting

Fi
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I love CHC - Passport Requests

Originally Posted by fi_broon
All,

Just got my PPR Didn't expect them so soon, I emailed them on Friday as my lease runs out on 27th Sept and asked for an expected timescale so I could arrange temporary accomodation. They sent my PPR yesterday first class post. Can't believe it...Canada here we come!!!

Fi

Congratulations!! Crack open the bubbly!!! Hopefully we're not too far behind you as we had our medicals on the 8th.

Trish
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Jaynie is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS

isnt it a great feeling, now you can start making lists of things to do and panick like hell, just like me.

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 6:16 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

All,

Fi
Great News!!!!
Have a great luck in Canada
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:32 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Holy cow, that's fast!

Good luck!

All,

Fi
Old Aug 25th 2005, 4:59 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Congrats speedy
Old Aug 25th 2005, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

fi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud of

Thanks all,

Passports were posted today, handed in notice yesterday and am booking flights at the start of next week for the 2nd week in October

Fi
Old Aug 25th 2005, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Scoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the rough

congrats!!!!!!!!!!