I got my PPR today...!

Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I got my PPR today...!

Congratulations. Nice time line - if yours is anything to go by (and we qualify) we should be done within a year.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
lol, Now your talking.... Matthew is the next Mr Knickers....hubba hubba
LOL, I think you mean the next Mr McKnickers.. right?
Originally Posted by LorraineG
Congratulations and very best wishes for your new life in Canada!
Lorraine G.
Thanks so much hun...

Originally Posted by bodgerx
Congratulations. Nice time line - if yours is anything to go by (and we qualify) we should be done within a year.
Aw, yeah, I feel quite lucky actually.. I guess it helps because I'm a sole applicant too eh. Good Luck to you being done in a year, doesn't give you too long to get yourself together.....
Old Apr 6th 2009, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

jeaniebean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by z030209
I got it, I got it... I made it! omg!! THANK YOU all of you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and encouragement. There were times when I asked the dumbest questions and needed the moral support and encouragement and you guys did just just...! I don't know how I would have done this without you guys... seriously!

I wish every one who's waiting all the success and hope you hear back real soon.

It's an amazing feeling when you get it, it's so surreal!

Thanks again and Good Luck guys! I'll still be here, loitering

Xara

P.S. umm, just want to say an extra thanks to Chumley and Flirty Knickers... I don't know why, just felt your positive vibes and love throughout this, you guys are amazing!
That's wonderful! congrats!!
Old Apr 6th 2009, 5:47 am
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats. If you need help with any Toronto questions i'm happy to help.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by geo4
Congrats. If you need help with any Toronto questions i'm happy to help.
ooh, i just saw this.....!! thank you and yes, i do have a few questions

1. can we swap our drivers licence and get the ontario one or do we have to sit for the G1 etc..?

2. we apply for the medical health card thing when we get there and 3 mths later they send it, right?

3. the sin you get straight away when you apply at the office (whichever that may be)?

4. im landing in may/june but im coming back to the uk in oct to complete my last year of law.. what documents is it you need to show when you land besides the funds (i dont really have anything else)?