Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

I got it! I got my Permanent Residence Visa

I got it! I got my Permanent Residence Visa

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of
Default Re: I got it! I got my Permanent Residence Visa

Congratulations hun!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:09 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations and my very best wishes,
Lorraine.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

aw thanks guys!! you lot are amazing!!

still hasnt sunk in yet though; dont know if it ever will to be honest.... lol well i guess it may sink in once ive been in canada for about 10 years
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:36 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by z030209
aw thanks guys!! you lot are amazing!!

still hasnt sunk in yet though; dont know if it ever will to be honest.... lol well i guess it may sink in once ive been in canada for about 10 years
It will sink in when the immigration officer says ''Welcome to Canada''...had me in tears he did

Aww hun, i'm chuffed to bits for you

When are you hoping to land?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations girl, you have reached the end of the long, long road.

All the very best too UUUUUUUUUUUU!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
It will sink in when the immigration officer says ''Welcome to Canada''...had me in tears he did

Aww hun, i'm chuffed to bits for you

When are you hoping to land?
aw thank you hun!

im thinking the second week of june and then i'll come back to the uk in october to complete my final year of law school and then back over there permanently in june gosh, it feels like its happened so quick but im not complaining, its a huge relief to say the least!

Originally Posted by englishrose1
Congratulations girl, you have reached the end of the long, long road.

All the very best too UUUUUUUUUUUU!
aww thank you! its a pretty visa but i thought my pic was gonna be on it but it isnt... weird but so cute, it has little horses on it awww

toronto, here we come!! woooowoooo!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:54 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.............
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by purple80
Congratulations.............
thank you thank you!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

me.julie23 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a jolly good news!!! Congrats!! and a nice feeling too I guess.
Very happy for you

LMO applied:23/12/2008, received LMO 31/12/2008
Flagpole and got my work permit on 14/04/2009
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats, thats great news! Hopefully we are only just behind you in terms of getting our visas through although we only put the house on the market yesterday so are keeping our fingers crossed for a quick sale...
Well done again
Tim
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:31 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, it's all happened so fast - CONGRATULATIONS guys.

One question for all those that have received passport requests, how long do you get to send your passports in? The reason for my question is that we did our meds yesterday and were trying to work out the timescale as we are flying out to Canada on 1st August for a holiday, just wondered if we would have the request, be able to send them off and receive them back in that time, we could also land then as well!

Once again well done, having the meds done is brilliant for us, even if I do have a lovely bruise where I had blood taken, lol.

Karen
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Karen,
You get 60 days to send in your passports and photos.
Hope that helps.
Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Congrats, it's so great to be finally on your way!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:09 pm
Pissy Mare

Location: Previously Hertfordshire, now in Chester Basin, Nova Scotia :)
Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

Congratulations, that's fantastic news
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Congratulations and best of luck for your new life in Canada!

Michelle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.