Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

I got it! I got my Permanent Residence Visa

I got it! I got my Permanent Residence Visa

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold
Default I got it! I got my Permanent Residence Visa

I got it, I got it, I got it!

It's so pretty and shiny and lovely; I hugged the lady who gave it to me, she was so happy too!! lol, I think she may have thought I was slightly demented though but whatever!

I can't believe it, I'm on such a high..........

Anyways, Good Luck again to all you guys who are waiting! It's soooo worth the wait; makes it all that little more special!

Oh and THANKS to all of you who've supported and guided me... THANKS SO MUCH BRITEXPATS.. I don't know how I would have managed without this site............ and without you guys! (of course)

Last edited by z030209; Apr 23rd 2009 at 5:55 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:55 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got it! I got my Permanent Residence Visa

Congratulations, that's fab news

celebrate tonight
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

WooHoo Zzzz hunny....i'm thrilled for you, your a little ray of sunshine and i wish you health and happiness in Toronto

Hugs, Irene...xxxxx
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough

What great news - thrilled for you! Lynseyx
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

janeymay will become famous soon enoughjaneymay will become famous soon enough

Many congratulations to you, so cant wait until we get there, fast tracking at the moment its like mental torture, congrats once again

Janeymay
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice

Congratulations! Well done!

Good luck for your new life in Hogtown.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

ABSOLUTLY BLOOMING WONDERFUL HUGE BIG FAT CONGRATULTIONS

message was supposed ot come out in pink fancy font but thats beyond me by the looks of things

Last edited by chumley; Apr 23rd 2009 at 7:04 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:56 pm
MSM
Forum Regular

MSM will become famous soon enough

Congrats

We received our PPR yesterday so we're not far behind.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:09 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Massive congratulations.

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATS!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:18 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MSM
Congrats

We received our PPR yesterday so we're not far behind.
Congrats MSM...well done to you
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:21 pm
MSM
Forum Regular

MSM will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Congrats MSM...well done to you
Thanks

We've agreed the house sale and the buyers are desperate to move to in so everything is now falling into place at the right time for us
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

Jazzflute is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by z030209
I got it, I got it, I got it!

It's so pretty and shiny and lovely; I hugged the lady who gave it to me, she was so happy too!! lol, I think she may have thought I was slightly demented though but whatever!

I can't believe it, I'm on such a high..........

Anyways, Good Luck again to all you guys who are waiting! It's soooo worth the wait; makes it all that little more special!

Oh and THANKS to all of you who've supported and guided me... THANKS SO MUCH BRITEXPATS.. I don't know how I would have managed without this site............ and without you guys! (of course)
Congratulations:thum bsup:!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:22 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by MSM
Thanks

We've agreed the house sale and the buyers are desperate to move to in so everything is now falling into place at the right time for us
Thats amazing MSM....i'm so happy for you, good luck with the house sale...fingers crossed it all goes smoothly
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

AMAZING! Congratulations I hope you are off celebrating tonght! Gill x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.