I got it :-)

Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

allie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud of
Question I got it :-)

Shiny new visa arrived in passport today, with everything correct apart from Place of Birth on the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document - which should be Littleborough but says Littleboro - does anyone know if this matters?
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:36 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I got it :-)

Originally Posted by allie2
Shiny new visa arrived in passport today, with everything correct apart from Place of Birth on the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document - which should be Littleborough but says Littleboro - does anyone know if this matters?
This is ok because the name is too long. They have it as Littleboroug on their computer system! Enjoy your visa!

Congratulations!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

allie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud of

Thank you. I cannot quite believe I have it. Really quick processing too considering my app didn't go in until December 2004 (why did the sponsorship part take so long??!). Just checked my e-status and I am still 'In Process'!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:52 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. I cannot quite believe I have it. Really quick processing too considering my app didn't go in until December 2004 (why did the sponsorship part take so long??!). Just checked my e-status and I am still 'In Process'!
Many congratulations mate!!
enjoy ur visa and pack up ur bags to move to canada....
cheers
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

I have some estate agents coming round to do my house valuation next week but I can't go until it is sold...aargh...I want to go NOW! Currently houses aren't selling to quickly in the UK so its another waiting game!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Quick.....You're not kiddin!!....Well Done and enjoy your new life...Don't get too Drunk....Oh what the hell...Binge till you drop.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:44 am
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to you. The same thing happened with my name as my first and middle name did not fit and so my middle name is cut in half. I was assured by the lady at 'landing' that my name is correctly spelt in their computer system so there is nothing to worry about. The same thing happened with the PR card (middle name cut in half). Don't worry about it at all.

Ozinca
Old Apr 1st 2005, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Quick.....You're not kiddin!!....Well Done and enjoy your new life...Don't get too Drunk....Oh what the hell...Binge till you drop.
Did I leave my webcam on?? Can you SEE the bottle of wine
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

congrats Allie!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

I have some estate agents coming round to do my house valuation next week but I can't go until it is sold...aargh...I want to go NOW! Currently houses aren't selling to quickly in the UK so its another waiting game!
Hi allie2,
well done, we are waiting for our passport requests, so hope not long now for us, but we are waiting for our house to sell, been on market for nearly 5 weeks now and only one person through the door, it has slowed down in our area of Burnley. But if we have not sold by the time we get visa will have to drop the price alot more, have dropped by couple of grand already, fingers crossed someone will see it soon. Good luck with your house.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 4:51 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

I see 3

Congrats, I really needed a post like yours today.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

No....Just the big Grin
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 7:31 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I bet you are just so excited. Good luck with your new life.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 8:42 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Hi allie2

Same here, house has been on the market 3 weeks, visas in our hands 1 week...............19 months of bu**er all and 1 month of mad panic with plenty more to come I bet!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Canada Bound is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to you, get that house sold quick!!!!!!! We went for our meds 19th Mar, so would be really pleased to get pp requests as quickly as you have!! Being really nosey, whereabouts are you as noted your place of birth as L'borough (we are just threw Milnrow!!!)
Well done again and maybe see you at a car boot having a clear out in preparation for 'the MOVE'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.