I am worried about my passport

Old Aug 22nd 2004, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

Shadi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am worried about my passport

Dear Miller,

i sent my passport to CHC-London on 13-july-2004, till now i didnt receive it.they done answer my phone calls nor reply to faxs, do like to know what i have to do?
( i am living in Saudi Arabia, where the post services is a mess and i am worried that my passport has been lost)
regards
Shadi
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 12:41 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am worried about my passport

If you wrote a clear letter to the visa office and faxed it to them they would look into the situation. If they do not reply it is in a way positive, because they did not find a problem. Nonetheless it must be of concern if you do not get your passport back in the next three weeks or so.

Originally Posted by Shadi
Dear Miller,

i sent my passport to CHC-London on 13-july-2004, till now i didnt receive it.they done answer my phone calls nor reply to faxs, do like to know what i have to do?
( i am living in Saudi Arabia, where the post services is a mess and i am worried that my passport has been lost)
regards
Shadi
Old Aug 24th 2004, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

netkit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shadi
Dear Miller,

regards
Shadi

check it out that ur passport has reached to canadian embassy london. use courier tracking no. when chc islamabad asked me to submit passport, couriers here in saudiarabia denied me to carry passport across the borders just cause of custom control. sending passport across the borders is a crime in saudiarabia
Old Aug 24th 2004, 1:49 am
Just Joined

Shadi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by netkit
check it out that ur passport has reached to canadian embassy london. use courier tracking no. when chc islamabad asked me to submit passport, couriers here in saudiarabia denied me to carry passport across the borders just cause of custom control. sending passport across the borders is a crime in saudiarabia
yeah i have tracked it and i am sure it has been delivered to CHC-London.

thank you for your helpfull suggestion.

shadi