Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Hurray! Med requests received at last!

Wikiposts

Hurray! Med requests received at last!

Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

JCandPJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hurray! Med requests received at last!

Finally, just as we were beginning to despair, the little brown envelope with med requests (and up to date police check requests) arrived yesterday. We now have just 60 days to get them done and off - not great timing with Xmas round the corner but just so relieved we don't care.

For anyone else waiting, out timeline was: Application to NS January 2009. Documents to CHC London February 2009. Confirmation application received April 2009. No further communication received up until now.

So, for the rest of you guys still hanging on in there waiting for news, you have my sympathy. I hope you hear soon, and the news is good for you too.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

rschatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hurray! Med requests received at last!

Originally Posted by JCandPJ
Finally, just as we were beginning to despair, the little brown envelope with med requests (and up to date police check requests) arrived yesterday. We now have just 60 days to get them done and off - not great timing with Xmas round the corner but just so relieved we don't care.

For anyone else waiting, out timeline was: Application to NS January 2009. Documents to CHC London February 2009. Confirmation application received April 2009. No further communication received up until now.

So, for the rest of you guys still hanging on in there waiting for news, you have my sympathy. I hope you hear soon, and the news is good for you too.
Congrats, another step closer....
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JC & PJ
Big congrats on receiving your med requests and all the best with the rest of your application process.
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 27th 2009, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JCandPJ

Great news. Congratulations!

Cheers

Martin
Old Nov 27th 2009, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and goodluck with the rest of your application.

Poppit