HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Originally Posted by isidorefilmes
Hello,
My future employer spoke to me that in two weeks he will be formalizing 3 great projects and I will leave for Calgary. He explained to me their situation, and I didn't have as denying the fact that HRSDC is extremely slow. In the animation industry, nine mêses is enough to produce 3 episodes of 20 minutes for television.
This system needs to change, therefore it imagines the difficulty to renew LMO after expire the previous contract. For who doesn't know still, I received a positive LMO after 35 weeks of long wait. The employer almost lost two contracts while he waited and needed to hire unqualified professionals to compensate the delay.

I am following my life, but I stay of crossed fingers because I waited for a long time to give up now.
Thanks !!
Wish you luck and pleased there is light at the end of the tunnel for you,
Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

isidorefilmes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Wish you luck and pleased there is light at the end of the tunnel for you,
Thank you Coffepot,

I believe that your positive energy contributed to stay calm and happily a light shines at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks Again!!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:09 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Am very pleased to here your news, isidorefilmes. Who knows the way things seem to be working out we'll all end up landing at the same time!! Fate is a funny thing...It just goes to prove that things ARE worth waiting for even if its a rollercoaster ride! Good luck for the future and keep us posted!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottandsara
Thanks for the support guys. Hopefully I will be back on this timeline thread with a new lmo soon

Good luck isidorefilms - I know exactly how your feeling.
Now lets hope you get something soon keep us posted
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

My husband is waiting for his LMO, he had a telephone interview 2 weeks ago and they have already telephoned the ward where he works chasing up references, any one happen to know how long Nurses LMO's are taking at the mo in Ontario? we hope to move by July?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

nixfix is a jewel in the roughnixfix is a jewel in the roughnixfix is a jewel in the roughnixfix is a jewel in the rough

FYI, My LMO for a Telecoms job in Nova Scotia has just taken 3½ weeks to process - now just the TWP to go (expected to take less than 4 weeks
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nixfix
FYI, My LMO for a Telecoms job in Nova Scotia has just taken 3½ weeks to process - now just the TWP to go (expected to take less than 4 weeks
Congrats thats fab news, shame they weren't all that quick, hope your WP comes through just as quick all the very best
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

klotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the rough

I have just called my future boss... (He's waiting for my LMO in Alberta since october 2007)
He told me, that he have no news from Edmonton, but he will try to find out more until the end of this week. He told me at least twice, that he still wants to hire me and he is looking forward to have a decision soon. As well he will ask if it is possible to change our application to an E-LMO... Does anyone know something about this?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Hi we are waiting on ours from Sep last heard they were still doing August so hopefully we will here soon Good Luck
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

DannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant future

HI,

I would like to know how we can find companies, that have already been accepted for the PNP as eligible to employ foreign workers.
I have a job offer from a company in Alberta (we are still in the UK), but we are getting very little feedback of what is going on. I do know that the company had to apply for the PNP, but am not sure what is going on.
Our permanent residence application has been in for just about 2 years now, but we are hoping to speed this process up a bit.

Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

nataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by klotenjames
I have just called my future boss... (He's waiting for my LMO in Alberta since october 2007)
He told me, that he have no news from Edmonton, but he will try to find out more until the end of this week. He told me at least twice, that he still wants to hire me and he is looking forward to have a decision soon. As well he will ask if it is possible to change our application to an E-LMO... Does anyone know something about this?
My employer applied for a normal LMO last June and in November we applied for an E-LMO, so yes, this can be done.

An E-lmo is relatively easy to apply for and you'll have your work permit way before the normal LMO is received.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

klotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nataliehahn
My employer applied for a normal LMO last June and in November we applied for an E-LMO, so yes, this can be done.

An E-lmo is relatively easy to apply for and you'll have your work permit way before the normal LMO is received.
Hi nataliehahn,

Thanks a lot for your response! I have a joboffer for a maintenance technician position. I made a 4 year lasting mechnic apprenticeship in switzerland which ic called "Polymechanic". (Comes from polyvalent and includes 12 different "old" mechanic professions)

As you can see in my posts, I'm not a native english speaker. So do you (or anybody else) know if I qualify for one of these job's: Link

Thank u all, and keep my fingers crossed for everyone here!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

nataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to all

Do you think that could fall under Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nataliehahn
Do you think that could fall under Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic?
Unfortunatly I don't think so.

If I read this: Link
At my future job I will overhaul and troubleshoot machines, which aren't mobile. The stand in a factory.

But maybe it falls under "machinist"? Link

Last edited by klotenjames; Feb 20th 2008 at 5:50 am.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Victor J Munoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scotcal00
Hi we are waiting on ours from Sep last heard they were still doing August so hopefully we will here soon Good Luck
Hi there,
Does anyone know what month are attending at this right moment in BC Service Canada Office with the LMO? My prospective employer applied for an LMO on my behalf on August, 20th last year and we did'nt hear a thing from them yet!!
Thanks for your comments and best of the luck for you all with yours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.