British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   HRSDC LMO Timeline (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/hrsdc-lmo-timeline-441170/)

scottandsara Jul 11th 2007 3:20 pm

Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Originally Posted by gryphea (Post 5040839)
Still no news- Oh is going to phone them , hopefully tonight, maybe tomorrow night!

Gryph

Good luck;)

schumachergal Jul 11th 2007 6:06 pm

[QUOTE=gleech;4623240]Hi for the benefit of those applying and will apply for LMO, these do post your LMO timeline. My LMO is still in process in Alberta. Please follow the format or if you have someting to add, please do so and repost the format.

PLEASE DO POST EVEN IF YOU HAVE APPLIED AND WERE SUCCESSFUL OR GOT REJECTED please it will help others:

1) Provincial office where applied::)SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN

2) Date when application was POSTED: :blink: FRIDAY 13TH APRIL 2007

3) Date when they recieved the application: FRIDAY 13TH APRIL 2007

4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? FEW HELPING THEM WHAT THEY NEEDED TO DO

5) Date when decision made or recieved? YIPPEE 12 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS LATER ON WEDNESDAY JULY 11TH 2007

6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? OUTSIDE
YIPPEEE ARE WE :thumbup::thumbsup::rofl: TODAY, WE HAVE IN OUR STICKY LITTLE HANDS A POSITIVE LMO - NOW TO GO FOR THE WP!
:rofl:;):thumbsup::thumbup:
JULIE

schumachergal Jul 11th 2007 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by Alvic (Post 4923094)
My OH and I are going to Regina on Thursday next week and he has a job interview LMO/WP next. Cant help you on the timeline but we had also been wondering how long his would take. You have given us a bit of insight. We are afraid we are going to end up moving in JAN/FEB in the middle of winter. What position have you applied for?

Hey
Are you back from Regina yet?? If so how did you get on ???
We got our pos LMO today, 13 weeks almost to get it..........patience is a virtue
Julie

gleech Jul 11th 2007 6:40 pm

congrats Julie.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Erick

schumachergal Jul 11th 2007 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by gleech (Post 5041693)
congrats Julie.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Erick

Thanks, we have our house on the market as soon as sold and someone has paid for a survey on it we are banging in the WP application
Julie

gleech Jul 11th 2007 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by schumachergal (Post 5041721)
Thanks, we have our house on the market as soon as sold and someone has paid for a survey on it we are banging in the WP application
Julie

So what's the plan, are you going to apply at POE or will send application to CHC.

Erick

Member123 Jul 11th 2007 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by schumachergal (Post 5041520)
Hey
Are you back from Regina yet?? If so how did you get on ???
We got our pos LMO today, 13 weeks almost to get it..........patience is a virtue
Julie

Hi Julie - loved Saskatchewan back two weeks today Wednesday. I started a thread called "I loved saskatchewan" so you can see how I got on there.
Congratulations on the LMO and selling your house. Ours just went on the market last week so fingers crossed all around for us all.

scottandsara Jul 12th 2007 6:55 am

[QUOTE=schumachergal;5041476]

Originally Posted by gleech (Post 4623240)
Hi for the benefit of those applying and will apply for LMO, these do post your LMO timeline. My LMO is still in process in Alberta. Please follow the format or if you have someting to add, please do so and repost the format.

PLEASE DO POST EVEN IF YOU HAVE APPLIED AND WERE SUCCESSFUL OR GOT REJECTED please it will help others:

4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? FEW HELPING THEM WHAT THEY NEEDED TO DO

5) Date when decision made or recieved? YIPPEE 12 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS LATER ON WEDNESDAY JULY 11TH 2007

6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? OUTSIDE
YIPPEEE ARE WE :thumbup::thumbsup::rofl: TODAY, WE HAVE IN OUR STICKY LITTLE HANDS A POSITIVE LMO - NOW TO GO FOR THE WP!
JULIE

Congratulations :D

Rob4BC Jul 12th 2007 9:59 am

Originally Posted by schumachergal (Post 5041476)
YIPPEEE ARE WE
TODAY, WE HAVE IN OUR STICKY LITTLE HANDS A POSITIVE LMO - NOW TO GO FOR THE WP!
JULIE

Woohoo!!!:thumbsup:That's great news for you, but wow, what a long time!
Hmmm... I might have to work on my instant gratification issues a bit more me thinks.....:blink::confused::unsure:

jandavid Jul 12th 2007 11:17 am

JULIE[/QUOTE]

Congrats,

good job you're not suppositious with app going in on fri 13th??!! Are you going POE or CHC for WP? Be good if a timeline was started for this too.

Gives me hope anyway just to get a job offer asap.

Congrats again and good luck

David:rofl:

burton bunch Jul 12th 2007 11:24 am

Originally Posted by jandavid (Post 5044636)

JULIE

Congrats,

good job your not superstious with app going in on fri 13th??!! Are you going POE or CHC for WP? Be good if a timeline was started for this too.

Gives me hope anyway to get a job offer asap.

David:rofl:[/QUOTE]

David

There is already one for London WP Timelines

Gaynor
x

gryphea Jul 12th 2007 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by gryphea (Post 4717220)
1) Provincial office where applied: ALBERTA
2) Date when application was POSTED: Faxed on 27th April
3) Date when they recieved the application: same day
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Not yet
5) Date when decision made or recieved? Not yet
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted?
OUTSIDE

Just gone in, not online as we requested from our employers. We will do work permit application over weekend and send off around 6th May to run concurrently

Gryphea

OK , a not very positive update. Employer called HRDSC alberta and they are now working on 1st April LMOs- not great news, we have nearly 4 weeks more to wait which means we won't be In Calgary for school start. Very disappointed

Gryph

Lisa_W Jul 12th 2007 4:40 pm

That is a real shame, Gryph. You have been so unlucky with this, that it has taken such a long time to process. Keep your chin up.

Lisa

schumachergal Jul 12th 2007 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by gleech (Post 5041881)
So what's the plan, are you going to apply at POE or will send application to CHC.

Erick

Will apply here alongside the house sale going thru The timeline for this is about a month, I have a friend who has just done it.

schumachergal Jul 12th 2007 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by jandavid (Post 5044636)

JULIE

Congrats,

good job you're not suppositious with app going in on fri 13th??!! Are you going POE or CHC for WP? Be good if a timeline was started for this too.

Gives me hope anyway just to get a job offer asap.

David:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Thanks, just got to be a bit more patient now and sell the damn house