HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

cousinette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Hi Gleech

when did Service Canada contact your employer on the first time ?
was it within 12 weeks or few days later

Thank you

Coco
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cousinette
Hi Gleech

when did Service Canada contact your employer on the first time ?
was it within 12 weeks or few days later

Thank you

Coco
if I remember correctly, on the 10th week of application, they called and ask employer to raise the wage....

Erick
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cousinette
Hello everyone
I am new in this forum.
I was wondering if you will have an update on LMO timeline in Edmonton.
my LMO has been sent in 2nd april and still no answer although 12 weeks are over.
My employer never contact them to have any update.
they heard that sometimes when you call them it can delay even more the processing.

Is it true ?
Did your employer contact Service Canada? Did you notice any delay because of that ?

Thank you for your help

Coco
Hi Coco,

If I were you I would get your employer to chase them up even if it does cause a delay because at this stage I think it's a better option than just leaving it.

Good luck.

Scott
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottandsara
Hi Coco,

If I were you I would get your employer to chase them up even if it does cause a delay because at this stage I think it's a better option than just leaving it.

Good luck.

Scott

I agree - I think a phone call at this stage could never be considered causing hassle or being out of order- I would get them to chase it up.

Gryph
Old Jun 29th 2007, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

sprucemoose is on a distinguished road

I found this thread really helpful, so I'm adding my timeline with the hope it helps others too. And best of luck to everyone still waiting.

1) Provincial office where applied: Ontario
2) Date when application was POSTED: ~ 4 June, 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: Unknown
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? None, as far as I know
5) Date when decision made or recieved? 28 June, 2007
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside
Old Jun 29th 2007, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sprucemoose
I found this thread really helpful, so I'm adding my timeline with the hope it helps others too. And best of luck to everyone still waiting.

1) Provincial office where applied: Ontario
2) Date when application was POSTED: ~ 4 June, 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: Unknown
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? None, as far as I know
5) Date when decision made or recieved? 28 June, 2007
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside
wow- so quick!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gryphea
wow- so quick!
I bet you wish your job was in ON, hey gryph?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

I bet you wish your job was in ON, hey gryph?
Well it is a bit ironic that the province most desparate for staff takes by far the longest..........
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Well it is a bit ironic that the province most desparate for staff takes by far the longest..........
I guess it makes sense in a way - if they have that much difficulty in finding people to work in skilled jobs, maybe they have the same trouble finding people to work for the HRSDC office
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

wow- so quick!
Agreed. WOW!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

sprucemoose is on a distinguished road

I guess it makes sense in a way - if they have that much difficulty in finding people to work in skilled jobs, maybe they have the same trouble finding people to work for the HRSDC office
You make a very good point.

I did worry that Ont would take ages to process, but I guess they must have plenty resources to cope with the demand.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Just to let you guys know, I had an email from my new employer yesterday - he said my lmo should be "hopefully any day now" - I'm not sure whether this is speculation or an informed comment, hopefully it's the latter! Just thought I would keep you informed

Scott
Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Just to let you guys know, I had an email from my new employer yesterday - he said my lmo should be "hopefully any day now" - I'm not sure whether this is speculation or an informed comment, hopefully it's the latter! Just thought I would keep you informed

Scott

Oh thanks. We emailed ours last night but nothing in the inbox this morning!!!

Slightly worried the guy is on holiday......or at Stampede.

Will keep you updated when we hear something.

Gryph
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh thanks. We emailed ours last night but nothing in the inbox this morning!!!

Slightly worried the guy is on holiday......or at Stampede.

Will keep you updated when we hear something.

Gryph
I bet the suspense is killing you!

I take it that your job is in/around Calgary from the stampede comment?
Old Jul 6th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

I bet the suspense is killing you!

I take it that your job is in/around Calgary from the stampede comment?

Its all so tough isn't it. once the LMO's in we than haveanother wait for WP!

Yup its calgary. See from your post you're going to Lamont. Where is that?

Gryph

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.