HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

harrycloud will become famous soon enoughharrycloud will become famous soon enough
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

do they give such info? if so it's great ! I will call and ask.
thanks
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by harrycloud
do they give such info? if so it's great ! I will call and ask.
thanks
They did to me. I explained that I had contacted my employer loads, and that they just kept fobbing me off saying we have to wait. I think it made a difference that my lmo was submitted May 07 & they knew they were processing July 07. They asked for the company name, confirmed my name & told me that it was in & being worked on.

I guess it depends on who you get through to and how compasionate they are.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottandsara
They did to me. I explained that I had contacted my employer loads, and that they just kept fobbing me off saying we have to wait. I think it made a difference that my lmo was submitted May 07 & they knew they were processing July 07. They asked for the company name, confirmed my name & told me that it was in & being worked on.

No news for you yet SS i don't suppose have to say you are very patient
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
No news for you yet SS i don't suppose have to say you are very patient
Nope, nothing yet. After waiting nine months for our first lmo we're just excited that they're coming through in 3-4 months!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, nothing yet. After waiting nine months for our first lmo we're just excited that they're coming through in 3-4 months!
Should hear soon then fingers crossed for you
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

harrycloud will become famous soon enoughharrycloud will become famous soon enough

great info! I will soon call them
what is the latest situation for you? did you get the LMO which was submitten on may 07?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by harrycloud
great info! I will soon call them
what is the latest situation for you? did you get the LMO which was submitten on may 07?
Long story - basically, we got a job & applied for lmo in May 07 (at which time lmo's were taking forever), got the lmo in Feb 08, but the company had decided to downsize. So we decided not to give up, found another job & had the lmo submitted May 08, and now we are just waiting again!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:11 am
Just Joined

Long story - basically, we got a job & applied for lmo in May 07 (at which time lmo's were taking forever), got the lmo in Feb 08, but the company had decided to downsize. So we decided not to give up, found another job & had the lmo submitted May 08, and now we are just waiting again!
I hope this time it won't take that long. As far as I know they started to process much more faster.
Good luck with the LMO and the company as well.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

any update folks? Are they still processing April in Alberta? Can't believe it's July now
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by starlight
any update folks? Are they still processing April in Alberta? Can't believe it's July now
No news here. I think it's a national holiday today, so that should do a good job of slowing the lmo people down this week!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

No news here. I think it's a national holiday today, so that should do a good job of slowing the lmo people down this week!
LOL I can imagine that would happen hope they whizz through May soon! Dying to get out there
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:41 am
Just Joined

is there anybody waiting for LMO from TORONTO?

Last edited by harrycloud; Jul 2nd 2008 at 7:55 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by starlight
I was speaking to Service Canada in Edmonton last week and they were processing LMOs from May with an estimated turnaround of 4 weeks. Sounds like fantasy but I can confirm this timeline through local agricultural employers. If you can, make sure potential employers submit your details with the initial LMO submission as getting a name added to the pre-approval is taking at least 3 weeks more.
Stuarty
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stuarty
I was speaking to Service Canada in Edmonton last week and they were processing LMOs from May with an estimated turnaround of 4 weeks. Sounds like fantasy but I can confirm this timeline through local agricultural employers. If you can, make sure potential employers submit your details with the initial LMO submission as getting a name added to the pre-approval is taking at least 3 weeks more.
Stuarty
hey that is fab news , thanks for letting us know Stuarty
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

is there anybody who checked timeline of service canada toronto office?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.