hrsdc

Old Jul 18th 2005, 4:44 am
Just Joined

delbert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hrsdc

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what is the average time scale for HRSDC approval.An employer has applied for a permanent job offer with intentions of assisting immigration.

THANKS
Old Jul 18th 2005, 5:02 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hrsdc

If it is an application for Arranged Employment Opinion and has all required supporting documents included then it may take anywhere from couple of weeks to couple of months to process, depending from HRSDC office location and their workload at that time.

Originally Posted by delbert
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what is the average time scale for HRSDC approval.An employer has applied for a permanent job offer with intentions of assisting immigration.

THANKS
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road
Default Re: hrsdc

Any where between 2-4 months. This is the average processing time. And remember we are always outside the standard bell curve i.e. outside the average processing time