Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How are you constrained by a Skilled Permanent Resident's Visa

Wikiposts

How are you constrained by a Skilled Permanent Resident's Visa

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How are you constrained by a Skilled Permanent Resident's Visa

If you are looking for IT jobs please PM me if you are willing to relocate to Montreal as I might have something for you. (no guarantees as i'm working in kind of a specialized branch of the IT business). but maybe i can help.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

shelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How are you constrained by a Skilled Permanent Resident's Visa

Originally Posted by joycejimi
This is very scary So how do you and your family survive?. This is one of my worries, getting job in Canada. I have read in several websites, how people (particularly migrants) are finding it very tough to find jobs in canada. It is very difficult to know who to believe. Some of my friends said there are jobs and others say it has not been easy for them getting the lowest of jobs, even though they are highly skilled (some with degrees from UK, others from US). Is this the situation in all sectors or just IT.
We survive because I am the one working...its not easy-seriously- its got to the point when we may well go back to the UK.