How to write,,,,

Old Feb 13th 2011, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

astopal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to write,,,,

,,In Background Declaration Schedule 1 Q.15 about addresses, my job is in the other city i am living there, from last two years, only on weekdays and public hol;idays i m comming home so i mention the address where i am living not home address

Last edited by astopal; Feb 13th 2011 at 4:29 am.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:51 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to write,,,,

Originally Posted by astopal
,,In Background Declaration Schedule 1 Q.15 about addresses, my job is in the other city i am living there, from last two years, only on weekdays and public hol;idays i m comming home so i mention the address where i am living not home address
I'd put the address in that you get your mail sent to, and then if you want just for clarification, in a cover letter you can state that you "stay" at a different address during XYZ days due to work.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 11:58 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

That is weird , the edited post bears no resemblance to the question you first posted.

Not that I could make out what you were asking in the first question.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:16 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

The OP also appears to be making a statement rather than asking a question. Hard to answer that.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by james.mc
The OP also appears to be making a statement rather than asking a question. Hard to answer that.
its simple in addresses colum where livied since 18th birth day, so i mean, that i livied diffrent locations for study, job etc, so i mention that addresses, but from last 2 years i am doing job, i lived there for 22 days in month and on 8 days i am n my native home so i mention both at the same time or only , the address where my job is because i lived with my office diffrent city???
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:50 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

I would view that as where you are resident, not visiting.
To me, residing means somewhere where you live full time with your family for more than 6 months not places you stay for a week (or a few days) at a time every now and then. But if you regularly live at two locations throughout the year add two addresses for the same period with a note to say : See covering letter.

So, as mandymoochops suggests use the address you have your mail sent to unless it's a PO Box. Do not use a PO Box address on the form and add a covering letter explaining that you have added two addresses for the same period because one is your family home and the other is your residential work address. That will save you having to keep adding the same addresses over an over for one week here, two there etc.

If your mail is sent to a PO Box (as happens in many countries) instead use the address that you pay bills for.. phone bills, power bills, monthly rent or where your ID card or driving licence is registered to. i.e. an address you can prove you live at.

Last edited by james.mc; Feb 14th 2011 at 12:58 am.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

I would view that as where you are resident not visiting.
To me, residing means somewhere where you live full time for more than 6 months not places you stay for a week (or a few days) at a time every now and then. If need be add two addresses for the same period.

So, as mandymoochops suggests use the address you have your mail sent to unless it's a PO Box. Do not use a PO Box address on the form and add a covering letter explaining that you have added two addresses for the same period because one is your family home and the other is your residential work address. That will save you having to keep adding the same addresses over an over for one week here, two there etc.

If your mail is sent to a PO Box (as happens in many countries) instead use the address that you pay bills for.. phone bills, power bills, monthly rent or where your ID card or driving licence is registered to. i.e. an address you can prove you live at.
so it means i only mention my home address, where i am living now since i was 18 i use to live for study, in hostels, and for jobs i used to to live in rented homes for mor than 6 months but i regularly came to my home on weekdays, and public holidays my corresponding address was my permanent home address as in the ID card. as i mention from last 2 years i am living away from my home but only for job in a hostel and i come home on weekends, i m recieving all mails come on my permanen home address where i can come on weekends??,,

Last edited by astopal; Feb 14th 2011 at 1:04 am.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:36 am
All Sooked up!

I would only mention addresses that you can prove you lived at. If your bills, rental ID Card, Bank statements etc are all registered at your home/family address then that's the address I would use. If you have utility bills (rental, phone, electricity etc.) from your other work address then add that as well, with the covering letter mentioned earlier.

Any addresses that you have no evidence of ever having lived at (no bills) I would not list, as they could hardly be described as a residential address if at the same time you had a home/family address and no proof of ever having resided at other addresses.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

I would only mention addresses that you can prove you lived at. If your bills, rental ID Card, Bank statements etc are all registered at your home/family address then that's the address I would use. If you have utility bills (rental, phone, electricity etc.) from your other work address then add that as well, with the covering letter mentioned earlier.

Any addresses that you have no evidence of ever having lived at (no bills) I would not list, as they could hardly be described as a residential address if at the same time you had a home/family address and no proof of ever having resided at other addresses.
one thing the photocopies are notorized, what abt my relative's (in canada) documents , I also notorized that docs,?
Old Feb 14th 2011, 4:27 am
All Sooked up!

one thing the photocopies are notorized, what abt my relative's (in canada) documents , I also notorized that docs,?

Your relatives most likely have the originals with them in Canada so they should get the copies of their documents notarised for you, rather than them send you original documents for you to notarise.

They should then send the notarised copies to you so that you can add them to your application pack before you send it.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Your relatives most likely have the originals with them in Canada so they should get the copies of their documents notarised for you, rather than them send you original documents for you to notarise.

They should then send the notarised copies to you so that you can add them to your application pack before you send it.
f notorized here then it ok.. because my relative z n home country nowadays
Old Feb 15th 2011, 4:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

f notorized here then it ok.. because my relative z n home country nowadays
What does 'relative z n' mean? Are they in Canada or not?
Old Feb 15th 2011, 4:54 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

phonetically I translate this to mean " relative is in" ( relativezin)

I haven't figured out the double full stop or quadruple commas yet though
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
phonetically I translate this to mean " relative is in" ( relativezin)

I haven't figured out the double full stop or quadruple commas yet though
Ah, thanks Zoe. Don't understand text speak!

In which case, the OP cannot claim points for the relative as they have to be living in Canada to count.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:33 am
All Sooked up!

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
In which case, the OP cannot claim points for the relative as they have to be living in Canada to count.
Good point. I assumed they were in Canada.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.