How to submitt fees

Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to submitt fees

Hello all,
I am new to this forums so i need someone's help . I will send mine and my spouse application with in a week to Canadian High Comission Islamabad,Pakistan for permanent residence in Canada under skilled worker's category.
I have searched a lot to find out where to pay the fees but i couldnt find any proper related stuff.
Would someone please let me know that what is the procedure to pay the fees? As i am aware that i have to pay 1100 Canadian Dollars so can i send them a Demand Draft if yes to what name i should make it payable to .
Or can i submitt the fees in Paki Rupees if yes where i can submitt it as i am currently living in Hyderabad, Pakistan
Any kind of help will be appreciated
thanks
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:47 pm

marclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to all
Default Re: How to submitt fees

we posted the application forms with a bank draft in canadian dollars, we were told that that or a cheque drawn from a canadian bank was all that would be acceptable.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to submitt fees

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/islamab...ss-fees-en.asp - Islamabad fee info.