How to send the info...

Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

jwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the rough
Default How to send the info...

Hi Guys,

I'm sure that these are fairly basic questions, but I don't want ot get it wrong at this stage...

We have finally gotten all of our updated info (90 day letter stuff) together and are ready to send it off, back to CHC London.

1) Should we send this recorded delivery / courier or normal post?

2) Is there a good way to present the pack. I currently have each section in a clear plastic folder. Most with a covering letter and then the contents. Will it be okay to submit like this (i.e. in the folders) or should I remove them and have one big bundle?

Many thanks,

James.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

the_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud of
Default Re: How to send the info...

Originally Posted by jwsadler
Hi Guys,

I'm sure that these are fairly basic questions, but I don't want ot get it wrong at this stage...

We have finally gotten all of our updated info (90 day letter stuff) together and are ready to send it off, back to CHC London.

2) Is there a good way to present the pack. I currently have each section in a clear plastic folder. Most with a covering letter and then the contents. Will it be okay to submit like this (i.e. in the folders) or should I remove them and have one big bundle?

Many thanks,

James.
Hi there,

I remember us sending the updates recorded delivery so we could track when they arrived and they were signed for, gives you peace of mind knowing they arrived ok!

I added a cover letter and stated exactly what we were sending - each section was paperclipped, and then bundled with the cover letter on top - it was pretty easy to follow...

All the best!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:49 pm
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jwsadler
Hi Guys,

Many thanks,

James.
We sent our 90 day updates by recorded then the 60 day!!!! by hand the second... time ..... only because I work near there.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

think it mentions somewhere in the guidance not to put anything in any type of folders so best do as they wish
good luck
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

jwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chumley
think it mentions somewhere in the guidance not to put anything in any type of folders so best do as they wish
good luck
Thanks,

I seem to remember something along those lines, but it was so long ago I wasn't sure...

James.