how to prove no parental rights

Old Feb 1st 2021, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

mark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Default how to prove no parental rights

Letter from immigration Canada

Proof that another person has sole custody of your child(ren) and
that you are not empowered to act on behalf of your dependent child(ren) by virtue of a court order or
written agreement, i.e. that you have no parental rights.

How do I prove I don't have parental rights I have no contact with the ex partner for over 4 years & blocked on social media & never went to court, I have also stated this in many contact with immigration Canada.
Old Feb 1st 2021, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how to prove no parental rights

I suggest you contact a lawyer (solicitor) and have them draw up legal papers that set out the circumstances and submit this to IRCC.
Old Feb 1st 2021, 11:21 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Parental Responsibility - https://rightsofwomen.org.uk/get-inf...esponsibility/
It may depend on when your child/ren were born and if you were previously married to their mother.

Biological mothers and biological fathers who are married to the mother can only lose PR if the child is adopted.
Unmarried fathers
If you are not married and your child was born before 1st December 2003 he does not automatically have PR for your child.
If you are not married and your child was born on or after 1st December 2003 and the father is named on the birth certificate he will automatically have PR for the child.
https://www.gov.uk/parental-rights-r...responsibility
If you do legally have parental responsibility, you may have to obtain a court order to have it removed https://www.co-oplegalservices.co.uk...esponsibility/

I agree that you need to get some legal advice.. and then make a sworn affadavit stating you don't have Parental Responsibility.. with an detailed explanation from the lawyer/solicitor (including the legal definition etc.)

Last edited by Siouxie; Feb 1st 2021 at 11:27 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2021, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

mark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond reputemark.uk1980 has a reputation beyond repute

I was never married

I signed under oath that I wouldn't sponsor my children in future as I couldn't get them medical exam because I don't talk to the ex partner..just don't know what else to do..

Old Feb 2nd 2021, 3:47 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark.uk1980
I was never married

I signed under oath that I wouldn't sponsor my children in future as I couldn't get them medical exam because I don't talk to the ex partner..just don't know what else to do..
If your child/ren were born after 2003 and your name is on the birth certificates you automatically have legal Parental Responsibility, you could make an application to the court to have it removed but that would take time. If your child/ren were born before that date then you wouldn't have legal Parental Responsibility - which a solicitor could confirm in a letter.
I would call and make an appointment to see a solicitor - ask them to draw up a letter and prepare an affidavit that you can sign and they can witness.
Old Feb 2nd 2021, 2:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I was never married

You've said you don't talk to the ex, but do you have any contact with your children? If their mother died, would you want them to come to live with you? Or are you not in their lives at all and they'd go and live with somebody else if your ex was no longer around? Sounds awful to have to think of the worst case scenario, but just worth considering what you'd want to do in that situation.
Old Feb 2nd 2021, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You've said you don't talk to the ex, but do you have any contact with your children? If their mother died, would you want them to come to live with you? Or are you not in their lives at all and they'd go and live with somebody else if your ex was no longer around? Sounds awful to have to think of the worst case scenario, but just worth considering what you'd want to do in that situation.

I do think about this situation i have sent her a message on Facebook but have not had any reply as what i was expecting from her..

Got some advice from cic to try contacting her and take a screen shot of the attempt, also have to try getting there birth certificates which only on 1 out of the 3 children messy situation & a big hurdle to jump on this one..

Old Feb 3rd 2021, 5:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

also have to try getting there birth certificates which only on 1 out of the 3 children messy situation & a big hurdle to jump on this one..
If you have the details , this should not be a prob.
Old Feb 3rd 2021, 8:10 am
Just Joined

natcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond reputenatcars254 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to jump on thread, my daughter was born Nov 2004, father not on BC and has never met her, I am sole named on her BC do I need to do anything?
Old Feb 3rd 2021, 9:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by natcars254
Sorry to jump on thread, my daughter was born Nov 2004, father not on BC and has never met her, I am sole named on her BC do I need to do anything?
If you are the only parent with parental rights, then you don't need to get a court order or written permission to remove her from the UK. I would personally do a document stating the facts and maybe get it notarised, or even a solicitors letter to confirm you have sole parental rights, just so that CIC can see some formal evidence of that, and to avoid any delays in your application.

HTH.
Old Feb 3rd 2021, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

I do think about this situation i have sent her a message on Facebook but have not had any reply as what i was expecting from her..

Got some advice from cic to try contacting her and take a screen shot of the attempt, also have to try getting there birth certificates which only on 1 out of the 3 children messy situation & a big hurdle to jump on this one..
Should be no problem at all. Your ex doesn't even have to know that you've done it.

Go to the following site, the England and Wales General Register Office, follow instructions, and you should be able to get a copy of the birth certificate ...................

https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/c...ates/Login.asp

Scroll down to register (it's free)

Click Log In, then click on Search GRO Indexes

Click on Births

Select Year +/- 2 from the drop list.

Fill out the form

Find the child(rens)' birth information.

You should see something like this ............

Name: Mother's Maiden Surname: xxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx GRO Reference: 1904 J Quarter in xxxxxxx Volume 08D Page 622

The last name blocked out is the mother's maiden name, which will NOT be there if the child is registered under her surname, it will instead be the first name in the sequence.

Take note of the EXACT spelling of the names

Make a note of the GRO reference (Volume) 08D (Page 622)

Return to the 2nd page, and click on Place and Order

Follow instructions

It will cost you £11 incl P&P for a full official copy of the certificate, that can be used for official purposes, or £7 for a pdf, that is good for family history purposes although not for official purposes.

I am not sure whether the cheaper version wll be good enough for your needs.

Old Feb 3rd 2021, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

Thanks scilly I requested the child that I am on birth certificate but am I able to get the other 2 even though I am not on it?
Old Feb 4th 2021, 12:13 am
Just Joined

Thanks scilly I just ordered all birth certificates

Old Feb 4th 2021, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

Great!!

They may take some time to reach you as they have been overwhelmed with requests during covid with people doing family history, plus having staff working from home.

Last edited by scilly; Feb 4th 2021 at 2:27 am.
Old Feb 4th 2021, 3:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by scilly
Should be no problem at all. Your ex doesn't even have to know that you've done it.

Go to the following site, the England and Wales General Register Office, follow instructions, and you should be able to get a copy of the birth certificate ...................

https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/c...ates/Login.asp

Scroll down to register (it's free)

Click Log In, then click on Search GRO Indexes

Click on Births

Select Year +/- 2 from the drop list.

Fill out the form

Find the child(rens)' birth information.

You should see something like this ............

Name: Mother's Maiden Surname: xxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx GRO Reference: 1904 J Quarter in xxxxxxx Volume 08D Page 622

The last name blocked out is the mother's maiden name, which will NOT be there if the child is registered under her surname, it will instead be the first name in the sequence.

Take note of the EXACT spelling of the names

Make a note of the GRO reference (Volume) 08D (Page 622)

Return to the 2nd page, and click on Place and Order

Follow instructions

It will cost you £11 incl P&P for a full official copy of the certificate, that can be used for official purposes, or £7 for a pdf, that is good for family history purposes although not for official purposes.

I am not sure whether the cheaper version wll be good enough for your needs.
Brill post Scilly. I could not as on the phone at the time.
It will need to be a full official cert. PDF won't do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.