Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How to notify CHC regarding change of address?

How to notify CHC regarding change of address?

Old Jul 17th 2005, 3:05 am
Just Joined

olwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to notify CHC regarding change of address?

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me which is the best way to notify London CHC regarding changing the address on my application? Should I just fax them or must I mail them?

Also can I change my address on E-Cas myself?

If CHC changes my address will E-Cas reflect the change?

Thank-you
Old Jul 17th 2005, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all
Default Re: How to notify CHC regarding change of address?

fax or mail will do, it should be changed on your e-cas but if it does not, don't worry, ecas is not very much reliable

Originally Posted by olwar
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me which is the best way to notify London CHC regarding changing the address on my application? Should I just fax them or must I mail them?

Also can I change my address on E-Cas myself?

If CHC changes my address will E-Cas reflect the change?

Thank-you
Old Jul 17th 2005, 5:37 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

I wrote shortly after my AOR to tell london CHC that parts of my address were incorrect, though they had enough right for communications to reach me.

The address on E-Cas didn't change at all until we got our medical requests, and I was really wondering whether they'd got my letter or whether I need try again!!! Anyway it seems the message did get through cos my med requests letter was corectly addressed.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

The best options is to change it online. My address changed in 2 working days.

Cheers
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:27 am
Enjoying being in Canada!

ExBritExAfrican is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bhalerao
The best options is to change it online. My address changed in 2 working days.

Cheers
Please don't trust e-client!!! I changed my address online and although as previously said it got changed in 2 days online, my medical requests came to the OLD address!! It was lucky that I had a post redirect service otherwise I wouldn't have got it. So, if I were you I send them a letter and even then, I'd check my old address or get redirection until you get from CHC to your new address.